Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

get a load of this turdbox. Worst reg plates evAr.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-HONDA-BLACK-INTEGRA-JAP-IMPORT_W0QQitemZ280293203717

has a race button on gear stick enableing more power.

S4 aotomatic gear box.

has a mugan race chip not fitted yet but still in origional packet with info on how to fit

Why didnt you fit it? I assume its because you are a twat.

Posted Image

Hey despite how it's been fiddled with and would require a fair amount of work that would be an ace thing, I love those long headlight Integras, we never got them.

White fox-body mustang drop top?GR8 4 VANILLA ICE IMPERSONATIONZ

It's only a 4 cylinder though,"Rolling,in my 2.3" doesn't have the same ring to it :(
Rollin' in my 2.3, with my ragtop down 'cause it smells like wee.

This car really was owned by a little old lady

Even little old ladies don't do that small a mileage in 36 years :lol: I wonder what the real story is? Doesn't check out on DVLA so must have been taken off the road well before they started issuing computerised V5 certificates. :shock:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1983-FORD-SIERRA- ... 0344949526

Caution! Giant Photographs.

However, extra points granted for the radio aerial stump, the extra bland wheeltrims (original not £1 shop), the "put a rag in and light me" fuel filler cap, disembowelled radio and the carefully fitted extra gauge - doesn't look a bad car really, is white the new beige?

Oh that Sierra is a right beauty! I wonder if anyone has a cargo ship I can hire on the cheap...

I think that Sierra has been on before, I remember the extra gauge.

It's probably been to the moon and back - hence the newer interior... :roll: It doesn't really look that rust free from the pics as it appears the arches are bubbling undernear the stonegard paint.Certainly a lot of underseal on that car though!

The main thing that concerns me with that Sierra is the interior bodges, the extra gauge to replace the dead one in the cluster, at least one random rocker cover switch, etc. If that isn't an ex-minicab I'll eat my hat, that's exactly the sort of thing you'd see in the equivalent knackered Carina E nowadays. I bet it isn't unusable, but I imagine it has all sorts of strange little issues which make it a bit of a nightmare.I'd still have it like.

If that isn't an ex-minicab I'll eat my hat, that's exactly the sort of thing you'd see in the equivalent knackered Carina E nowadays. I

My thoughts exactly :wink:

Back in the 80's I sat in a one year old Austin Montego taxi in Galashiels with something like 167,000 miles on the clock!!! :shock:

I was actually more surprised that a british car could actually achieve that sort of mileage :lol:

Aye. In particularly urban/busy areas it's reputed that some Minicabs are only switched off when they are being repaired, 3 drivers on 8 hour rotation etc. I know when my father had a mini-cab 'empire' the mileages racked up quickly, and he wouldn't do Friday/Saturday nights vom-fest either. Montego managed 53,000 miles in less than a year before being written off, replacement Fiat Croma was at 88k in less than 18 months when it chucked a rod through the block. I think his Granada which had proceeded both of these was on about 300k when it was retired from frontline duty.

I'm a great advocate of buying ex taxis. High mileage means that they're cheap, and most have been fairly well maintained, we've got a 2001 Octavia td auto, done 190k miles, still going strong, although the auto box is showing signs of displeasure......one of those we're you can't check the fluid [no dipstick] and they're a bugger to drain and re-fill.