Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That 'blow job' would put me right off, its horribly bright and only a token effort seems to have been applied during the masking stage. If he cant be arsed to mask off properly he almst certainly cant be arsed to dig the rot out before zapping those patches on the boot floor. Wrong interior, wrong engine, shonky welding and half-arsed respray - its the kind of car where I would just not wanna get involved, it looks absolutely bloody awful IMO! :P

Posted Image

I was looking at this earlier, the listing says its got a 1.6 fitted though. The thing that put me off it was the welding to the boot area round the fuel filler neck.

The blowover didnt inspire me with confidence either, but i am looking for a winter runaround - undecided.

If you do and you need spares......just ask, I still have most of my collection of bits left :D

I'd imagine that's done to try and obscure the fact the front bumper is missing. It should look like the one below. I pains me greatly that one of my favorite cars, which is financially out of my reach seems to have ended up in the hands of cretins devoid of any taste :evil: Rivieras are georgeous cars... it deserves better.

Posted Image

Have to declare an interest in Riv's too. 1 of my 3 yanks is a 67 boattail with a 454ci block. Fuel consumption is calamitous-fuel lines a similar size too a Mini exhaust.'CAD 468E' hasnt seen the road in many years-sitting quietly with my early Mustang & Firebird softtop. Whilst fuel costs stay high- probably for ever- there they stay. Sob!

FRENCH CHRYSLERS

Hey Bollox those 160s are rather comically spartan in spec, the spec table on them is borderline upsetting to be honest. Even the mad looking seats are gone. Be careful what you wish for! etc.