Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Not auto - but definitely shit. Listed under 'other classics'.

Hey - wasp nests are beautiful aren't they?

Surely people would pay at least 650 quid to have one on a table that they can gaze at whenever they want - without fear of being stung?

Not when it looks like an elephant has dropped its guts on said table, no.

And where are you gonna stand your teacup now then?

Posted Image

Jenny Bonnet Brown - this is not a work of art!

Wasps are funky - their nests are things of great wonder - like so many things in the natural world.

You have not made something of beauty - you've taken a tacky table and made it utterly useless by sticking a wasp mausoleum on top of it.

Go to the bottom of the class.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1980 Toyota Carina 1600 Deluxe

Anyone fancy fixing this one up? Probably be a bit of a sod getting the parts in, but it's got 32K on it and the interior is lovely. I'm not going to Cornwall for it, so if you could be based up north, buy it, fix most of the damage and then lose interest just as I get paid, that'd be ideal.

Looks like Warny do sills and Hadrian do nothing, a point to ponder is whether Toyota may do them, I think they're meant to be OK for old parts on occasion.The best way would probably be to hoard it away and wait for a more shonky one to nab the front off and break for spares, shouldn't take too long, I reckon about 2/3rds of these Carinas when they appear are filled with holes. They seem to be relatively "drift tax" exempt too, which is a bonus.

Jesus wept, £450 for something that really should be cubed and sent to become next years washing machines. What is it with scrapyard shitters at the moment, first that turd brown clubman estate raped of every useable part and put up for stupid money, then this pile of elephant dung? Dont get me wrong, I like a nice mini, but this is just garbage.

It might already be in the shredder were it not for the fact that it's a pick-up and BMH don't knock out repro bodyshells for them. The Clubby estate was far harder to fathom aside from the fact that the advert text stank of "wish I'd weighed this bastard in 6 months ago".

I can't understand the Mini scene at all, occasionally I have thoughts about getting a late Clubman van in original condition complete with questionable sidestripes and tiny wheels, but I'd want to pay something like £350-500 and get something with a bit of MOT left, in half-decent condition, perfectly usable but would benefit from a little bit of tinkering and paintwork. However, for that I would probably only get a tatty engineless shell with the back doors held on with towrope. Even the £2000-ish examples tend to look like they've been filled with plod and by that priceband they start doing daft things like ripping off the cool Clubman front and replacing it with the normal Mini one for reasons beyond my understanding.As a result, they can sod off, I'll get an Ital Van instead (provided they haven't all been converted into Marina fronts, been blown over in Motorworld orange and given a "hot 1275" or something).

TAX FREE marina, at great risk of being butchered by the minor boys:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRIS-MARINA-WITH-V5C-FOR-SPARES-OR-RESTORATION_W0QQitemZ290276845916

Q: Does it have disc font brakes please

Q: Would you consider selling the engine, if so for what price?

etc
Bastards.

Why are all the Marinas that come up now fricking miles away. That would great as a heroic save.