Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Friend of mine used to have a gold one of those, he said it had the most heroic turbo lag of anything on God's earth, bloody terrifying, in his words, especially in slightly moist conditions. Mind you, this is the same man who blew up 3 Essex lumps in his Capri in 5 months....as well as 2 gearboxes, and, from memeory, at least one diff.......those were the days.

APPEALING:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mini-clubman-estate-traveller-spares-repairs-project_W0QQitemZ320318282640

mini clubman estate theres a reg inside W reg for spares or repairs it needs full restoration id say ive been told head and alternater misssing but not sure, rear subframe is in and looks like it would clean up but someones cut through radius arms one front drum missing clocks are under seat no log book presnt but previous owner is beleived to possibly still have it but thats a long shot iam afraid, i dont know that much about it there maybe more parts missing than mentioned sills rotten odd holes and dents roof gutters dented at front from hihab but ive straightened worse ,it may be best for parts i dont know judge yourself will need to be trailered away 150 will be needed through paypal as a deposit to secure the rest in cash on collection ,, i just thought i could deliver for a fee if needed but provisions would have to be in place to aid unloading as it only has 1 wheel on but another could be fitted to the front i quess and i dont think theres any keys so steering lock will be on

Dont think theres one single positive feature about this car!

Lancia Delta 1600 HF Turdo:

Posted Image

It would not take too much to bring this little 1990s motoring cracker back into shape!

Oh yeah?:o

It has the usual areas of corrosion

all over then

and would need some welding under the rear arches.

:? Some?FFS!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yeah, not much needed there! That'll not take long!

APPEALING:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mini-clubman-estate-traveller-spares-repairs-project_W0QQitemZ320318282640

mini clubman estate theres a reg inside W reg for spares or repairs it needs full restoration id say ive been told head and alternater misssing but not sure, rear subframe is in and looks like it would clean up but someones cut through radius arms one front drum missing clocks are under seat no log book presnt but previous owner is beleived to possibly still have it but thats a long shot iam afraid, i dont know that much about it there maybe more parts missing than mentioned sills rotten odd holes and dents roof gutters dented at front from hihab but ive straightened worse ,it may be best for parts i dont know judge yourself will need to be trailered away 150 will be needed through paypal as a deposit to secure the rest in cash on collection ,, i just thought i could deliver for a fee if needed but provisions would have to be in place to aid unloading as it only has 1 wheel on but another could be fitted to the front i quess and i dont think theres any keys so steering lock will be on

Dont think theres one single positive feature about this car!
Well, it's Russet brown! :lol:

This listing needs thedoctor treatment, methinks. I reckon he'd get more for it with his 12 brilliant pictures than this dealer with the miriad of fairly unflattering ones. I've always thought that those listings with hundreds of close-ups actually do more harm than good, showing every liitle imperfection. Sometimes you don't want to show everything!

The Bitter's from Martin Buckley isn't it?

Posted Image

I like this, it's very appealing in a Gerry Anderson sort of way

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BITTER-SC-COUPE-3 ... 0319668816

That used to belong to my boss - recognise the reg number. I used to work for a Bitter dealer in the eighties G Eric Hunt LTD in Leeds . And that actual car was run by the MD - he swapped it in 1986 for another one, silver D600KNW (not sure I got the numbers right) but I saw the silver one at the Classic Car show a few years back.

From memory we only sold 3 or 4 and 2 were the bosses !!! the dashboards were held together with lumps of wood but have to say I always liked em

Posted Image

ORSUM

I've always wanted to buy a scruffy old Mobylette like this and then fit a reed-valve-and-electronic-ignition engine from a late '90s MBK with a ported barrel, 19mm Dell'orto and an expansion exhaust and go out baiting the 16-year-olds on their Speedfights. It'd have to be one with back suspension though - the prospect of 55mph on a 45kg bike with bicycle tyres and no rear suspension is a scary one.

Guest greenvanman

...the prospect of 55mph on a 45kg bike with bicycle tyres and no rear suspension is a scary one.

And a front drum the size of a 10p piece :shock: