Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

With the pink stretch Volvo and 6-wheel Ezz van, it's not just the fact that they were created in the first place and their owners think they're really cool, but also that their are numerous like-minded people bidding on them that scares me..... :shock:

Might want to give him a nudge regarding that wheel clamp, now that scrap metal has fallen through the roof I doubt there's much point it remaining there.

check this out, overspray all over the windows!

Posted Image

and read the story, its a 'heart rending' tale of what happens to a car when all the people connected with it are utterly clueless.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-C-Class-Spares-or-repairs_W0QQitemZ260316457727

What a shitbox! No reg plates, keys or logbook either. Nice.

to summarise: A car with a smashed rear quarterlight, no keys or documents and the registration plates have been removed whilst it sits on his brothers driveway. The colour has been changed. But to prove ownership, he's willing to make you a cup of tea.

Anyone interested in buying it? How about you just give me £150 instead, you'll get the same end result!

What on earth! Honestly, doesn't Care In The Community work any more?I love those ZT260s, a mate of mine had one. Might still have it, he's a bit of a Rover perv with 2 RV8s as well. Can't tempt him on here though. I saw a 75 V8 wagon the other day which looked boss.Maybe that 4-door 127 is a rebadged Seat, I thought only the Spaniards and Brazilians did 'em.

check this out, overspray all over the windows!

Posted Image

and read the story, its a 'heart rending' tale of what happens to a car when all the people connected with it are utterly clueless.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mercedes-C-Class-Spares-or-repairs_W0QQitemZ260316457727

What a shitbox! No reg plates, keys or logbook either. Nice.

to summarise: A car with a smashed rear quarterlight, no keys or documents and the registration plates have been removed whilst it sits on his brothers driveway. The colour has been changed. But to prove ownership, he's willing to make you a cup of tea.

Anyone interested in buying it? How about you just give me £150 instead, you'll get the same end result!

I wonder if it's part of some investigative journalism project, one of those items that demonstrate just how gullible some people are.

Go on, treat yourself!Was that your Herald in Practical Classics? I thought you'd ousted it?

Was indeed. :D They needed one at short notice. I did tell them it wasn't very shiny.... Its pretty mucha permanent deature of the fleet as well, beign Katie's first car and all.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1981 Vauxhall Cavalier Sports Hatch 1600 GL

Vicsmith had one of these, wasn't quite this shiny though.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1985 Vauxhall Cavalier 1.8 CDi

I love this grille! Bonus Serck plates.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1979 Ford Transit Pickup

I'd love to see this smoking round! Beauty.

Posted ImagePosted Image

1989 Ford Sierra 1.6 GL Estate

All the fun of owning a P100, but with no SVA, no V5 and to be eventually registered on a Q plate. Shrewd investment.

Something not quite right about that Transit pickup, looks to me like a newer one that's had an identity crisis (although I appreciate that in theory the owner could have bolted on the front end and interior from a 1984 example).