Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

I'd love to have to time to spend detailing a motah like that; frankly I'm more jealous of his ability to spend the time, rather that what he does with it, if you get my drift.I did once spend a total of 34 hours over the course of Thursday Friday and Saturday polishing and detailing me old Capri before a show...part of me was really proud that I had the patience to do it, and part of me though "you sad bastard..." (I was single at the time..) :oops:

Hate to say it, but as far as jizzed-up plastic heaps go, that's not such a total disasterSo the licky sticky fibreglass bilge is incredibly naff, but at least it's all be painted the same colour and to what looks like a reasonable standard, and it's all coordinating. And had more than a wheezing 1.3 to carry it all about. it's still an ugly, pointless, overpriced ballsac of an automobile like.

RE: the Doctor, 3 years ago I had an automatic car washed to death 5 exterior valeted, followed by a 2 stage (V2K bollocks or something) mop. Cost just over a ton, about the same still. Pissed over what I could achieve at home, and I was valet boy once for a main dealer!

http://www.clean-image.co.uk/exterior.htm#exteriorvalet

(no connection to them BTW might be tossers now :lol: )

Tesco's (well Supermarkets really) don't DO special offers on any decent beer.

When the day comes that they are knocking out 3 crates of Speckled Hen for £15 I really will be the most happy shopper, ever.

Oh, yeah, eBay right?

Here's a link to a load of books about 'boring old cars' that I am selling.

CLICKY CLICKY

Hate to say it but while that Bimmer is undoubtedly rare as hens teeth, I think it looks dreadful. Looks like some amatuers homemade, saggy arsed effort! The rear pillars taper all over the place and the fit of the tailgate isn't too clever. I can imagine that whichever coachbuilder knocked those out didn't flog many!

Posted Image

What about this one Mr B?

Posted ImagePosted Image

1987 Honda Ballade EX Automatic

You could stick a towbar on it and tow one of those really tiny and rickety looking trailers down to the garden centre, then load it up with plant pots and the likes. Then stop at the reservoir on the way back, to check the level (whilst enjoying a garibaldi).