Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

1988 Vauxhall Nova 1.0

Must be quite grim to drive, super clean though, think it's been up before. Wonder how long before it gets ripped to bits to have a redtop shoved in it?

Quite grim doesn't even begin to cover it.

My brother had a 1.0 Nova about 10 years ago, quite an early one (A-reg), I think it had drums all round. Certainly had totally woeful brakes as I recall, and was bowel-shatteringly slow and about as spartan as it is possible for a car to be. Still, it was a Nova which gained him loads of 'cool points' with his friends....

Quite grim doesn't even begin to cover it. My brother had a 1.0 Nova about 10 years ago, quite an early one (A-reg), I think it had drums all round. Certainly had totally woeful brakes as I recall, and was bowel-shatteringly slow and about as spartan as it is possible for a car to be. Still, it was a Nova which gained him loads of 'cool points' with his friends....

They all had discs, usually very good brakes as they were the same size on the 1.0 Nova as a 1.6 Cavalier.They do have a tendency to seize up on the sliders, Hence the drum brake impersonation.I once towed a ton of rubble with a 1.0 Nova. That was a quite stupid and very scarey thing to do!