Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITBY-WARRIER-KI ... 0263512402

This is quite neat, if it was based on an air-cooled VW it'd be worth billions of pounds no doubt

Shite I had one of them Rotten as a hell, terrible build quality, however mine was based on a viva running gear so at least I could sell it on with the words GR8 4 DRFTN included (even if that an impossibility)

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

1985 Toyota Corolla GT

"The reserve is £3000"

(The car needs:-according to seller)

There is very minor damage to the lower cross member section of the front panel. some rot at very bottom of passenger door (would repair), and passenger wing and bonnet are too far gone.

Bootlid (I have a brand new one in the box which can be sold seperate)

Tail lamps (again, I have a brand new pair in the box which can be sold seperate)

Lower back panel

Pocket sections

2x bumpers

Small patch at back of sill

Bonnet

Wing

Full respray

So a shed load of cash to spend after you have spunked 3k on it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::shock:

1985 Toyota Corolla GTWhat a honey.Edit: "The reserve is £3000"

Shonkiest AE86 ever!

The car has NEVER been welded and NEVER seen filler

The new owner is gonna be experienced in both by the time he's done...

So a shed load of cash to spend after you have spunked 3k on it

Relax. The DRFTN KREW will pay you 8K after you've spent six months welding it and used 200 boxes of filler. RESULT!!!!

'skip car robin reliant based,this car has been modified to look like a skip.road legal m.o.t.and taxed.

this vehicle has been used by santa at christmas as you can see in the photo'

I bet the little kiddywinks just loved seeing all their Christmas

presents turning up in a skip :shock:

Posted ImagePosted Image

1985 Toyota Corolla GT

"The reserve is £3000"

The ad says he had it running then it wouldn't start again, but he "guarantees" the running gear is perfect?????????????? I thought "perfect" would be a fair way to describe running perfectly........

The interior is like brand new, no wear on the pedals, gearstick or steering wheel - unbelievable.

Posted Image

I wouldn't like to see what "used/tatty/unclean" condition look like in this blokes estimation.... :shock:

For sale on Irish Coupes - reckons it will need another 3k spent on it as well...

Posted Image

Posted Image

For me - I can't imagine why you wouldn't just get a Japanese import in clean condition for the eBay price in the first place?

My old AE86 looked (honestly) brand new inside at 109k when I bought it.... :roll:

I get mildly over excited by Mk2 Transits, this looks in pretty good nick, but......

I DECIDED TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE RS 1800

THE DIFF THATS FITTED IS A WELDED DIFF CRAZY ON BENDS IDEAL FOR DOING FIGURE 8S OR DONUGHTS AT TRACK BUT IS UNDRIVABLE UNLESS IN STRAIGHT LINE

GR8!

Posted Image