Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

When I have made my pile I will deffo have one, to be teamed with some snazzy threads and be parked outside my minimalist / bauhaus style deluxe manor.*

* Should have actually concentrated at school...

Yeah! When the two bed flat just feels a bit too cramped I pop over to my other house for a bit!

Posted Image

Pog -hang your head in shameBy listing Iggy's web link I discovered -within their vast acres of tat, a Peugeot D4 pickup -a truly rare beast of which I hanker..... So -now I find myself emailing them for details, whilst establishing they are 405 miles from Dunkirk -say 7 hrs. Day trip perhaps?And its all your fault - as far as my wife will be concerned!

Pog -hang your head in shameBy listing Iggy's web link I discovered -within their vast acres of tat, a Peugeot D4 pickup -a truly rare beast of which I hanker..... So -now I find myself emailing them for details, whilst establishing they are 405 miles from Dunkirk -say 7 hrs. Day trip perhaps?

Abso-bloody-lutely. You need a D4 Mr. Bickle. Chronically slow, hideous to drive with the worst gearshift known to man - what's not to love?

no way, they ROCK A FAT ONE, GET UR FACTS RITE Pog man.

Knob off, sea-horse dick!I used to get a lift to work with a lad who had a 2.4 VM range rover. By the time we got there it was time to go home again and I HAD EARNED £0.

Parp Parp!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BEDFORD-CF-MARK-ONE-VAN-PROJECT-CUSTOM-V8-IT_W0QQitemZ320262973541

I HAVE OWNED THIS VAN FOR THREE YEARS AND KEEP PROMISING TO CUSTOMISE IT

OBVIOUSLY I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO IT APART FROM REMOVE THE FRONT SEATS

3/10 for effort!

This van would be GR8 for setting yourself up as an illegal pikey retro gangmaster, sorting out work at £3/hour for chinese immigrants then charging em £50/night for accomodation + £10/ride in your Bedford.

A-frame it home behind a Skoda Estelle FOR THE VICTORY