Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Love that Peugeot! The Strada in Crewe a rare 2 door. Ideal to fit a 2 litre twin cam and make it a Strada 130 clone!

No wai! its far more interesting as a povo model i think. I'm surprised no one snapped it up for what you suggest though.It seems to be some sort of halfway house job with the later bumpers and grille but the funny round door handles like reg's early one. I really should have boshed a bid in, must be very close to our place.

Mr Bickle (who else?) has an earlier MkII with the round handles & a late MkII (mkIII?) with normal rectangle handles. Other differences are the early MkII has the rear plate between the lights & the later one has it on the bumper.He has no MkI though! :P Infact I have 3 cars that Nigel doesn't have, now fancy that! :D

Reg - I'm about 140 -150 up on you! I'll take the challenge- if you will.

I'm content thanks Nigel. I get it in the neck by all my lot for having the gall to own three cars!! They keep trying to persuade me to get rid of at least one of them, but they'll never understand. Although it's enough of a headache trying to think of how to move & where to store 1 or 2 (as moving soon) let alone treble figures, doesn't bear thinking about!I was merely suggesting that as you seem to have something of everything (& I have barely enough to call a collection), it was pretty remarkable we'd managed not to overlap, especially considering we both have a penchant for French & Italian cars!

I think that white Camry is indeed the same one! Looks like someone's treated it to a wash though. Note that the other Camry is coming to Harewood House on the 15th! Wonder if there'll be anything else like that? Would like a good look at it.

I think that white Camry is indeed the same one! Looks like someone's treated it to a wash though. Note that the other Camry is coming to Harewood House on the 15th! Wonder if there'll be anything else like that? Would like a good look at it.

We'll see if we can get him to put it on our OJC stand :wink: One of the guys on OJC was desperate for one like that with the digi dash not long ago, wonder if he's seen it?

That Opel is superb. The welding round the door hinges sounds like it could be a bit of a bugger, but well worth the effort I would think to be able to trundle around in something that cool. If the steering needs any new parts it could make life a bit awkward though...