Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Having owned a Toyota Carina 1600 auto I can safely say that it is unlikely to "drift" on anything this side of an ice rink. That particular Carina belongs to someone on Retro Rides. Why he would want to try and go DR1FTIN in that old heap when (according to his username) he has an RA28GT is anyone's guess.

Oh right. I'd found that page but for me it doesn't give the option of leaving negative feedback for buyers. :?

Thats because ebay in their wisdom have stopped sellers leaving negs or neutrals for buyers. Cue massive amounts of non paying bidders...not sure how thescrapman managed.

Posted Image

Badagagagagagagagasrrrrrrrtastic peep peep!

Bloody hell, if only etc etc - how fantastic is that? I can just see this being a star turn at the NEC in a few years on that stand where people do all the mad detail finishing and waxing - if I had somewhere dry to keep this I would be raiding the kids piggy banks and the orphans fund like a shot.

I have got TEH MEG4HORN for a Volvo estate to replace my Audi 200 which should be getting picked up next week. I'd like a 240, 740, 760 or 940 and am gonna spend about 400 probably. I would consider a Subaru legacy also.

What's happening with the old Subaru wagon?That Legacy 2.2 is lovely, the AWD (as opposed to part-time 4WD) Legacy is supposed to be cracking to drive.

I have got TEH MEG4HORN for a Volvo estate to replace my Audi 200 which should be getting picked up next week. I'd like a 240, 740, 760 or 940 and am gonna spend about 400 probably. I would consider a Subaru legacy also.

What's happening with the old Subaru wagon?That Legacy 2.2 is lovely, the AWD (as opposed to part-time 4WD) Legacy is supposed to be cracking to drive.
A mega weldfest is happening to it! Its turning itno a much more labour-intensive carry-on than I had hoped. I think its gonna be getting at least a partial respray too, if not a whole one! :roll:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/mk2-cavalier_W0QQitemZ120265571053

the car starts now and again or somtimes never it kepps miss firing orignally i would have been better stickin a new engine init but who new?

Intermittent electrical fault? Stick a new engine in, thatll cure it.

the car was also invoved in a collision which was repaired from the back but iwas not recordedd say its a fair job on repair not to good not to bad othr than that the car is mint

Mmm.

the car is a one owner from knew so far the car has cost me over 1800 pounds and i just cant afford anymore

Money well spent!

Odd thing to return to - an hour or so ago I was being ferried round in Vicsmith's very own Chrysler 180. Cruising in style!