Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peugeot-405-1-6-Petrol-Its-a-long-story-get-a-cuppa_W0QQitemZ250240180360

I saw the car and my heart leaped. Some local wag had drawn in the dust on the bonnet, a two foot high nob and balls.

8)8)8)8)8)

I see the guy has had the usual flood of -

can i pay on collection thanks jerry and can collect tomorrow

- type questions :roll:

Actually, that's "quite cheap" for an AE86. I think the big wank-fest for these has peaked now, probably enough have come over from the land of the rising sun to sate demand. Plus it's not a coupe, which weighs against it. 5 figures for a real corker now.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Peugeot-405-1-6-Petrol-Its-a-long-story-get-a-cuppa_W0QQitemZ250240180360

I saw the car and my heart leaped. Some local wag had drawn in the dust on the bonnet, a two foot high nob and balls.

8)8)8)8)8)

I see the guy has had the usual flood of -

can i pay on collection thanks jerry and can collect tomorrow

- type questions :roll:
That's being sold by a hybrid of myself & Mr Flakes! :lol:

Do you know what? I don't recall seeing a wedge in white, even when they were in production. Doesn't it look fanrific? 8)

My brother once ran a white Morris 1800 wedge in truly disgraceful condition with a minging purpley-brown vinyl interior just like that. It cost £100, overheated all the time and was a complete and utter POS. We both thought it was superb :D

Cant find a role for it Reg. Been t&t for months without use -just sitting around .SWMBO used it when she rolled the Saab -but is back in her Coupe now -and prefers Saab turbos. So -its not going to get used- and I dont think its worth 'barning'.Nowt wrong with it -low mileage, good runner etc. Just a bit uninspiring.....