Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

“I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR ABOUT 3 1/2 YEARS AND HAD EVERY INTENTION OF KEEPING IT, BUT SADLY I'VE JUST SIMPLY NEVER USED IT AND NOW I THINK ITS TIME IT WENT TO A GOOD HOME !! This is a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a genuine ONE OWNER FROM NEW 626 Coupe …â€ÂEh? Whatever, lovely car.

It was for sale on Autotrader about 18 months ago aswell...

You'd need a decent set of loppers to get that fugga out. And why WHY would you put another cab on the roof? WHY?

My guess is to get some aerial height for the radio communications.unless there was a chap standing up there with binoculars watching for semaphore!

Guest greenvanman

Fookin elll! Wait till you get Dave Pearce's dance albums pumpin' outta there.

Best ICE install evar! And 1000 extra shite points for the homebrew speaker cabs fashioned from scaffold plank offcuts...

Posted Image

MANTA:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1973-Opel-Manta-S ... 0231796806

Whilst these are probably a bit 'cool' for Autoshite, I have included it because (a) it's a bit scratty, and (B) I'm fairly sure it will cause some excitement from the long-locked East Anglian datsun-loving correspondent.

Bang on Pog, that’s bloomin’ lovely. Not 100% keen on the vinyl roof (though I know it came as standard on some models), but in the right colour on Rostyles or well-chosen alloys it’s difficult for me to imagine a more perfectly styled car. Ever.

Hell, I’ve just looked and it’s only in Lowestoft. Surely it’ll go for more than that £300 start price though? Looks like it’d need a heap of work too...

One of them for fun and a C130 Laurel saloon for family stuff, I’d be happy.

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-JAGUAR-XJS-W ... dZViewItem

Why would you wake up in the morning one day and think "I know what will be a great idea."???

And 12 bids have been recieved?? Please tell me nobody here has bid on it. With iffy handling all to cock and a log book that says it's a still running on petrol it sounds like a full on arse-ache.

What, Peter Simpson still hasn't sold it yet? Cheap and offbeat, I like it.

Or indeed that dinted Volvo with 20K genuine miles!I thought reading CM he was treating it to the body shop - instead its being punted on the bay again. Perhaps his quote was more than "£4 - 500" :?:

What, Peter Simpson still hasn't sold it yet? Cheap and offbeat, I like it.

Or indeed that dinted Volvo with 20K genuine miles!I thought reading CM he was treating it to the body shop - instead its being punted on the bay again. Perhaps his quote was more than "£4 - 500" :?:
He says you need to deal with all the dings, then effectively repaint the whole car bar the middle of the roof. That, done properly, is considerably more than £400!However it is a good price for the mileage, spend £1200 on the paint work and you'd still have a great car.