Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Sure that Horizon has been on this thread before, yonks ago. Can't be many around like that!

Some French geezer was trying to flog it on Gumtree for a while saying it was imaculate when it was far from it, he was asking loads too! Then it appeared on ebay and as far as I can remember the listing was cancelled, there, anyway, still looks worth a punt!

“I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR ABOUT 3 1/2 YEARS AND HAD EVERY INTENTION OF KEEPING IT, BUT SADLY I'VE JUST SIMPLY NEVER USED IT AND NOW I THINK ITS TIME IT WENT TO A GOOD HOME !! This is a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a genuine ONE OWNER FROM NEW 626 Coupe …â€ÂEh? Whatever, lovely car.Of the Sapporos there I think I prefer the Mk2, it was quite a good facelift that went a bit further than just sticking a more modern grille and bigger bumpers onto an obviously ‘70s car.

OK - so here's that 504 Family that was for sale local to me - I posted a thread about it a few days back. Asking price then was £500.

Someone has clearly seen it as a chance for a quick profit and snapped it up and stuck it on ebay with a very optimistic BIN.

PM me if you want my appraisal of the car.

Click for listing.

Posted Image

Bloody hell, rear-engined Skodas are expensive now!

I was really keen to get a Rapid or Estelle when I first started driving as the odd decent one popped up for £200-300...

Which hopefully should make this one a bit of a bargain for a couple of hunnert.

Posted Image

Just out of T&T, but it's a 120, and one of the last being on an H plate.