Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

That bluebird is just superb in every way. Love it! There was a V6 single turbo one of those in Gosforth metals a few years ago.

check this:

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120242546689&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002

2-door Granada coupe!!!!! Simply import it to the UK, pop it on your driveway, then sit back and wait for it to get hiabbed. 8)8)8)

Hmm, how about buying this and Raymanboy's hilux/roller turdbox, and you can have a fleet of unconvincing 'days gone by' wedding shite for chavettes on their special day!

Posted Image

That actually sullies the good name of shite and crosses the line into just plain shit. It's got to be one of the worst home-made pseudo-vintage replicas I've ever seen. What's more amazing is that it has 11, count them, 11 bids on it, dread to think of their taste in other stuff *shudder*.

I think the real reason it's for sale is that they wheeled it out of the dark garage into the cold light of day and got the shock of his life!

LMFAO when I saw it though :lol: so cheered me up no end!

2 door Mk2 Granada is ACE though and more than makes up for this aberration.

Ooof indeed, just like the Y reg one my dad had, I vividly remember going up the M3 with him in that car..

I'm a bit concerned with this comment though:

stamped with the free service at 1000 miles, the next service being due now at 12000 miles!!

Have they not heard of 'or annually, whichever comes sooner' I really hope that it has been serviced since 1983. :?

Posted Image

THE NEW BENCHMARK IN SHIT DEL BOY COPIES:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/only-fools-and-horses-reliant-robin-del-boy-van_W0QQitemZ190213592002QQihZ009QQcategoryZ43115QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it is carpeted out right throught and as a sun roof luvly jubbly

At least he's got the model right I suppose, unlike many.

Bloody cheap, even without an engine.

That was my thought too. I guess you could use Reliant parts to get it going? Or go the balls out R-R way of a bike engine. :wink: That Lancia is amazing MrB! Pog really ought to hoover that one up since its on his manor! I wonder what went wrong that it got put away?

THE NEW BENCHMARK IN SHIT DEL BOY COPIES:

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/only-fools-and-horses-reliant-robin-del-boy-van_W0QQitemZ190213592002QQihZ009QQcategoryZ43115QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

it is carpeted out right throught and as a sun roof luvly jubbly

At least he's got the model right I suppose, unlike many.
I wish they hadn't bothered trying to emulate the natural dirt & grime of the original with thick heavy OTT black paint, it just makes it look like a yellow cow FFS! :roll:

OMFG!!!ETC!111!!! My Jaw now aches from hitting the floor so hard!!There is a pristine yellow Bagheera that lives near me, that belongs to someone who works at my old school, I never did in all my time there work out who it belongs too, though I do know whoever it is isn't a teacher.They also occasionally rocked up in a Blue SIMCA 1000 Rallye and used to park in the same place. Too amazing for words.I'd get some pictures but the only time I see them is when I'm driving now, I'm certain that anyone who is involved in a Simca or Matra club must know who it is. They are both way too beautiful an exotic to just have been accuired by chance.