Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Retarded though that is. Immeasurably and without question. I do however give you something to trump that listing.Oxygen thief of the Week award goes to:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Classic-Datson-Mu ... dZViewItemThe mind boggles. The name of the seller is *vintagecaravans*. I can only assume that he lives in one.

Can't see much wrong with this listing, or indeed the yellow sceptre either; both seem relatively honest and sensible listings. (Or certainly relative to some ebay ones.)Some comments on this site recently say more about the authors than anything related to ebay.

In my opinion there is little excuse for mis-spelling or not even putting the correct name of a vehicle in. Firstly, it's usually written on the car in big letters somewhere, secondly by inputting the registration number, eBay automatically fills the title with what it is (on the whole).

Retarded though that is. Immeasurably and without question. I do however give you something to trump that listing.Oxygen thief of the Week award goes to:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Classic-Datson-Mu ... dZViewItemThe mind boggles. The name of the seller is *vintagecaravans*. I can only assume that he lives in one.

Can't see much wrong with this listing, or indeed the yellow sceptre either; both seem relatively honest and sensible listings. (Or certainly relative to some ebay ones.)Some comments on this site recently say more about the authors than anything related to ebay.
My mistake, I forgot about the well known and desirable Mercedes-Benz Datson range, how silly of me. How could I forget these amazing machines with their fusion of Japanese Hi-tech thinking and German engineering prowess.

Understandably so - I would be tempted myself if I weren't up to my eyeballs in projects at the moment. I'll have to lay off the beers for the next few days or you might find yourself having some competition...

In reality, wuvvum, I don't really think I'm gonna be able to punt on it - Beloved would go ballistic if I didn't tell her, and if I tried a consultation she'd come over all sensible like, "where's it going to go, when will you get a chance to do anything with it, how much will it cost", and other unreasonable questions like that :cry: But then again, I do have a mate on Tyneside with a massive lock-up, and a Vulva estate with car-trailer, so she need not know ... :wink:

That Samantha is stupendously cool.... i must be getting old though cos it looks like more welding than I could sustain nowadays. You'd just be welding the damn thing for years and years and other cool stuff would come along well beofre it was finished, and you'd buy the other stuff as you 'next project' but it would have to sit in storage till the Samantha was done, which would take longer than planned, and then the other stuff would start to degenerate, and you'd wonder if it would have been better off if someone else had bought it instead of you, and then you'd start to resent the Samantha, and the fact that because of it your other old cars were rusting away and costing money to store, and because of your welding abilities and the fact that absolutley no body panels are available for it, it would never look absolutely perfect no matter how long you spent on it, and was too obscure ever to be worth any serious money, and eventually you'd punt it back out on the bay with years of your life in it, and make a £20 loss....Ask me how I know :roll:

F*cking hell, where is all the really great stuff coming from?I've seen naff all that's really tempted me for months, this week there's about 8 cars I really really want.Those Isuzu engines are the d.bizzle for reliablity / indestructibilty & I reckon in an old Rooteswagon that it would shift adequately too. I'm gunna luzz a decent bid on that FO SHO.

Hmm, how about buying this and Raymanboy's hilux/roller turdbox, and you can have a fleet of unconvincing 'days gone by' wedding shite for chavettes on their special day!

Posted Image

deluded owner wrote

a little time/effort /skill would make Genevieve an attractive investment

:shock::shock: