Ebay tat

GrumpyCat

Anyone seen any pics of this? I have emailed the feller twice, he replied once saying 'yes I have some pics, shall I email them over?' never heard from him since despite asking again.

Guest greenvanman

GR8 4 DOGGIN

Posted Image

"Pictures do not do justice to the vehicle." Take some better ones then!

Lose the pound shop wheeltrims and I'd drive that. Should we be worried about the leakage under the front though?

Posted Image

1980 Datsun Skyline 240K

Good News: a genuine 20000 mile COLLECTORS 1980 datsun skyline 240K

Bad News: ITS been dry stored for the last 10 years just moved around yard

Good News: i started it and drove it 40 mile last week for the first time in the 10 years

Bad News: APART FROM THE BRAKE FADE WHICH I GOT ON THE LAST BEND FROM THE HOUSE

Good News: WITH VERY GOOD BOOST DRIFTS AROUND THE BENDS NICE LOL

Bad News: THE CAR IS ONLY FOR SPARES AND THE CHANCES OF THIS GOING BACK ON THE ROAD ARE SLIM IT HAS A LOT OF RUST ON FRONT CHASSIS SO MUCH SO WHEN WE HAD TO TOW IT FROM THE ROAD IT PULLED THE TOW EYE OFF

What a thoroughly confusing auction.

Look at this beast - you can see where the inspiration for the Vauxhall Ventora came from http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Buic-Electra-225- ... dZViewItem

GR8 4 TRAVELLING TO LINEDANCING EVENTS AT WORKING MENS CLUBS ACROSS THE NORTH OF ENGLAND.(Stetson and obligatory Confederate Flag stickers not included).I'd love something like this. To go cruising around the desert, racing cops, picking up hitchhikers and the like. But in this country, I think going around driving a car that is big enough to have it's own postcode just makes you look a little daft. Buy a nice Cresta or Velox instead people and enjoy taking tight corners without having to deal with the fear of head on collisions with Lorries coming the opposite way.

Yeah, those Skylines get a vacuum gauge labelled "Boost". Wonder if he thinks it has a turbo? Dem Skyline turbos is a real drift weapon innit.

Clutch on one of these is an engine out job, however, all the front panel etc unbolts so not that difficult. Plus the inlet manifold provides a handy handle.This one is the same as my fossils old one, first car i ever drove.. at the age of 7 across a campsite as you do..

Heres a useful tool - a Horizon with the arse end cut off and replaced by some little castors. Why didnt I think of that?

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.fr/traine-cul-talbot-horyzon_W0QQitemZ290215443339

WTF?

Obviously for the highly popular sport of half a saloon car championships!?! :shock:

Anyone seen any pics of this? I have emailed the feller twice, he replied once saying 'yes I have some pics, shall I email them over?' never heard from him since despite asking again.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image