Mid Life Crisis on a Shitters Budget - whatyagot?

Father Ted

The Fronterror isn't that bad actually. They can still rot plenty, but they're surprisingly nice. Push button wiper controls FTW!

Yes, they're also Isuzu Troopers. The only Vauxhall thing about them is the sticky badges.
And the engines..

• 1 month later...

lol!!!!

:D:D:D

sadly I am sane.

don't forget raymanboy would never have limited himself to a mere 25 words!

very amused to see his name is obviously held in as much amusment as it is elsewhere....

have you seen his latest piano - 5000 words of rambling insanity about von Richtofen, goering, pianos, Paris, Charelois and I still don't know what the feck he's on about

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Red-Baron-Ros ... dZViewItem

I might take an afternoon off and visit him - if he is not some alcoholic aristocrat living in a rambling and partly ruined mansion which he shares with his close relatives who are also his spouses I will be very very very dissapointed....now....where did I put that £37 and a half grand? I pancy that piannah!

By far the best looking and best value cabriolet on a budget these days is the Peugeot 306 . They dont rust- seat four in comfort - look great- classic pininfarina styling - go well epecially the 2 litre models- plenty of cheap parts from the scrappy and ebay - and like all 306s great fun to drive. Ive got 2 they didnt cost the earth and still look relitively modern even though the oldest now are 15 yrs old- and more importantly the ladieeeees lov-em..............

By far the best looking and best value cabriolet on a budget these days is the Peugeot 306 . They dont rust- seat four in comfort - look great- classic pininfarina styling - go well epecially the 2 litre models- plenty of cheap parts from the scrappy and ebay - and like all 306s great fun to drive. Ive got 2 they didnt cost the earth and still look relitively modern even though the oldest now are 15 yrs old- and more importantly the ladieeeees lov-em..............

Agree with all of the above. I drove one on Saturday, and although it was a nadgered old shitter, it was still nice to drive.