12x8 Prefab Garage - Great Barr B'ham (buyer to remove)

ruffgeezer

My brother has bought himself a place in Great Barr complete with garage, however he no longer drives and hopes to have a music studio built at the bottom of his garden instead.

Are any of the AS massive interested then, his garage?  Buyer would need to collect & dismantle (although we could probably arrange a bit of help lifting etc.)

I will post pictures this evening, but it is I'm told it reasonable order, and offers are invited so long as a practical plan for it's removal is in place.

I got £50 for mine, which I didn't think unreasonable. The walls I believe are re-enforced concrete the roof would be the only bit of concern but there are different sorts of asbestos, of course I'm sure the armchair experts here will know that already.

It is of little consequence to me as he can just have it buried in the base of the studio when it is built.

Having read some of the constructive replies here after a hard day's graft I am now of the position that I couldn't give less of a shit about rehoming it.