Rolls Royce anybody?

FredTransit

Was delivering some steel to a mate of mine, he's using a workshop for a bit. The previous occupants just left, and left behind were a few cars. Of these was left a rolls, stripped and prepped for paint. It's not been taxed since 1997. No idea of the year, I am guessing mid 1980s, but it's no transit so don't quote me on it! The bits are still in the boot, the interior is good, and it's sat on whitewalls. The remaining bits of paint where the lights are looks gold, and it's got a brown vinyl roof. All in all it's there, but looking sorry for itself. Should I find out how much? Cos it sounds like it's going for scrap, which will by all accounts be a fair amount. No pics cos it was wedged between a wall and another mate's luton, which is what the steel was for!

Well, if you're really switched on you'll buy it as cheap as possible and break it. Both Silver Shads and Spirits are excellent breakers and you'll sell every nut and bolt, making yourself a very tidy four figure sum. Cut the wings off (front and back) and literally strip it to a bare shell.However, if you're not switched on, you'll let it go and someone else will make a couple of grand plus out of it. Up to you really........ :D

I might have found a home for it, just trying to find out exactly who it belongs to, the owner of the workshop reckons it's been in there for about 2 years, but doesn't know anything about the car's ownership. The doors and boot lid are ally BTW.