New Beginning

STUNO

Stuno has a job !. After nearly a year without much work other than part-time on the busses. I have a real job. Still on the busses but with the local city bus co. Pays well and i'm sure it will be recession-proof .Co. is good to work for too !PROBLEM.. I drive around the City and see some lovely shite but my passengers would probably object to the driver getting out his camera so I cant take e photos of it. i.e. on Friday followed a Celica , one of the very earliest and I could not fault the paint or chromework and it was nicely lowered with wide tyres and the big exhaust , all done with what I call Taste and driven by a young fellow who had most likely spent months on it. But no piccies. I see lots of all kinds of shite and come home despondent...but then I get paid and am happy again.Still cant afford to buy any shite until I re-mortgage the house to pay off the last years credit card bills though! :( And for those still without work..take heart, it can happen :D

I drove double-deckers for a couple of years from 2003 in Edinburgh and can still remember some of the junk I used to see floating around every day, though wasnt paying as much attention to it as I would now. Perhaps the solution is to put a video camera in the windscreen and press the record button at the start of your shift? :)

Good effort that man!Joblessness certainly sucks ass. I am back to regular pay, sick pay, holiday pay and the like as of monday. Hurrah! (Damn shame I have to give them so much of my valuable auto-shite time for it though)

Congratulations.Lost my job t'other week, on the one hand I quite like sniffing around tat all day but being in rented accomodation with no income is a bit of a worry to say the least. Missus says "Its OK, you can sell your cars" well that would net me a grand total of £27.89.

I take it you don't get housing benefit in channel islands then, Mr_Shit?Unlike here, where if you rent they literally throw money at you... got a mortgage? FUCK OFF, you can lose your house and sleep in the gutter for a year or ten, HA HA HA....

Good to hear youre back in work, I was made redundant at the end of February. When I was working I tried to take a photo whilst driving my Scania down the M4 near Slough,I realised it might not of been the smartest of things to do but it was a GT40 on a trailer and it was in Gulf racing colours.I dont think it was a kit as it looked like it had been in storage for some time and the body looked ally and not fibre glass.

I take it you don't get housing benefit in channel islands then, Mr_Shit?Unlike here, where if you rent they literally throw money at you... got a mortgage? FUCK OFF, you can lose your house and sleep in the gutter for a year or ten, HA HA HA....

Not as such, They've changed the benefits system within the last two years so I may get a small amount of Job Seekers Allowance but have to wait untill my final pay packet has timed out, don't think there is housing benefit though and no redundancy law here. When I was out of work briefly in England ten years ago I got only part of the rent paid on a pokey bedsit shithole then £36 allowance which by the time I had made the rent up it left me with £10 a week :roll::shock: .Stuno-if not a mounted video camera how about a mounted camera on suction pad with remote shutter? need not cost much.