Bird Twitchers

Joloke

I agree, I don't think it's been mentioned before.  Why?  Because it didn't need to be.  Your private life/domestic arrangements are your business for you to enjoy.  Here, it's the cars we care about, and you are both clearly winning!

Only bad thing is it buggers up my argument now for a Ford Crown Vic or Econoline because apparently we now have enough :(

Bah Humbug!

You are thinking about it the wrong way. Seen as you have 2 Mustangs, what you now need more than anything is a Crown Victoria. After all, it is a reliable and sensible* saloon which shares some parts with some Mustangs, which makes it easier for you to find and ship parts.

Just keep repeating that until she believes it/gives up.

Anyway, nice Mustang. Even though the design is over 15 years old it still looks sharp today.

What is it about girls and Mustangs?

Out of the blue, last week, Mrs N said she'd like a Mustang as an everyday car. She was talking about a new one, until she found out how much they cost, but I wonder if she'd accept a left hooker?

Thing is she's never expressed a particular interest in anything, normally happy to drive whatever I bring home or what she's let me persuade her into.

I have a client that's just ordered a new one too, a lady that won't see 60 again and has had BMW X5s for the last 10 years.

My normal method of adding to the feet goes like this

She goes to work

I go to eBay,Gumtree or Similar

I pick up and park outside

She returns from work

She exclaims who owns that

Me does Sad Puppy Eyes

We don't talk for a while

It blows over but is accompanied by the "one of them has to go talk"

I ignore ;)

I once begged my wife to let me spend a considerable amount of money on a convertible on the basis the hood was good enough to use it everyday, as soon as I got it I complained the whole car was too lovely for Tesco's car park and I needed a cheaper saloon version of the same! Mrs 6C helped me collect the saloon.

My normal method of adding to the feet goes like this

She goes to work

I go to eBay,Gumtree or Similar

I pick up and park outside

She returns from work

She exclaims who owns that

Me does Sad Puppy Eyes

We don't talk for a while

It blows over but is accompanied by the "one of them has to go talk"

I ignore ;)

How?

How does that actually work?

I mean two chaps, I could get that - chap upsets another chap, they have words, they forget all about it and go to the pub/have a beer/talk about the footy/cars/what does Ulrika Johnson think she is wearing etc etc. But upset a girl? My godfathers no....

I come home with a shonky moped costing £3.50 and SHE drags up things I did wrong TWENTY FIVE FOOKING YEARS AGO ( like not changing the bed on the day she came home with our firstborn). Im actually banned from buying anything new/nice until the end of time.

Anyway, I digress, it clearly works, carry on. 

For me, the shape of the blue, but in the colour of the Yellow.

Anyway I have no chance of a crown Vic now :(

She didn't say I couldn't have a Granada though................................

There's not that much difference is there?

1. Why not?

2. Some impressive man maths at work for a 100% ♂ free household.

3. The difference is a Continent and I mean it.

Now go and tell SWMBO that Crown Vic is a must.

I was there when everyone swapped his Mustang for one of those Hardly Dangerous motorcycles back in the Nineties.

Was a good thing in a way, for a while, there were plenty of cheap Mustangs about I could drive into the ground.

I said back then, wait until they reach their Fifites and they'll all be back in Mustangs - if I leave them any.

I could not have anticipated that the Mustang is still being built a quarter century later.

Farrah Fawcett and Kate Jackson drove Mustang IIs in Charlie's Angels.  Just sayin' (no G).

Afraid not, Kate Jackson drove the Pinto, Jacklyn Smith the Mustang ll Ghia and of course the obvious Cobra thing was Farah Fawcett.

For the record Sabrina was my favourite , although even at 13 I knew the Pinto was not really any lamer than the Mustangs. Bosley probably had the best( most AS) car, can't remember what it was Thunderbird, LTD or maybe aCountry Squire?post-17414-0-65993100-1500492994_thumb.jpegpost-17414-0-51978700-1500493018_thumb.jpegpost-17414-0-22176600-1500493037_thumb.jpeg