Volvo lickers to the beige courtesy phone please...

chaseracer

Alright shiters.  Tame Mechanic has encountered a problem with a PAS repair on a late-90s V70 and needs a steer (HA! ...sorry...) on a solution.

The aluminium part of the hose between the rack and the special 90deg fitting has fractured; apparently this is not uncommon.

Can it be repaired without replacing the whole rack?

Yes please, Clive.

Do you know the lichfield road industrial estate? You need to come from the Lichfield end, so take the road up past the Fox pub and turn right into the estate. Then turn immediately right into a yard (there is a place there that does car stereos. Follow it round in a big U if that makes sense and it's the unit on the right in the corner. I can't remember the guys name unfortunately but he a fair bit of ally welding for me about three- four years back and his work was top notch and cheap to boot. If you need any more info just give me a call Dave as it's easier to explain one to,one if that makes sense. I will try and get a pic on google maps or something and stick it up.

Why does 'north' take you to Hong Kong?

:lol: I was trying to get the damn thing to point to a place I know that exists called Northe the last time I went on, but it didn't want to play and only knows North which is a place in HK apparently. Not sure why it's still there!