Ford Fiesta Mk2 E349VJW STOLEN from Great Barr, Birmingham

Norbert

Not mine but a colleague's.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stolen Ford Fiesta 1.1 Mk2 GHIA Rosso Red 1988 Reg. E349 VJW

This restored car was stolen from the driveway at my home in Birmingham between 3am and 6am on 4/7/17. Note the distinctive chrome trim around the windows & bumpers (except tailgate). The paintwork was scuffed on the nearside rear end by the thieves pushing it off the drive. If you see this car, please contact the Police, the Fiesta Club GB or myself (PM me (Norbert) and I'll pass details on). Your help would be appreciated.

post-16837-0-68393900-1499791869_thumb.jpg

post-16837-0-88515400-1499791893_thumb.jpg

post-16837-0-66389300-1499791901_thumb.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One family owned from new (it was my colleague's mother-in-law's when first bought) as well. Bloody shame.

Mods, please delete / move / etc if inappropriate. Apologies if I've missed anything.

Car stolen happened to me only once.

In 1985 I had the only appropriate car for driving around in pre reunification Berlin - a '74 Buick Electra 225 4 door hardtop in Burgundy, with the 455 4v.

It was nicked and used as a getaway car for a bank robbery. Well, I could see to that, despite the car was seized and never again released.

Fucking criminals, running a bank.

But hauling a brick through the original dealer sticker adorned back window of my 405 estate by some local hoodies?

Not no, fuck no!

What the fuck do those thunderdolts have in mind when they steal a bloody Fester?

They would have been subjected to Hitler's euthansia laws just for that.

There is an all Fiesta banger meeting at Hednesford on 23rd July so very much hope there's no connection with that and the car is found safe and intact.

I've been watching bangers since I was a kid but sadly there is a a small undesirable element in the sport in amongst the majority of decent folk and we can't pretend otherwise

There is an all Fiesta banger meeting at Hednesford on 23rd July so very much hope there's no connection with that and the car is found safe and intact.

I've been watching bangers since I was a kid but sadly there is a a small undesirable element in the sport in amongst the majority of decent folk and we can't pretend otherwise

I pmd the op about this earlier as i didnt want to start the omg banger racer debate as it's done to death