Now: ROFFLE!! Bub's Fiasco! (see page 5!)

bub2006

Front valance is corroded but not gone through,a good clean and stone chip will sort that,drivers wing has rust bubble and a hole at the bottom,rear arches have a couple of tiny bubbles which need addressing and I'm unsure if I'm being paranoid are a part of the flooring feels soft.

Front valance is corroded but not gone through,a good clean and stone chip will sort that,drivers wing has rust bubble and a hole at the bottom,rear arches have a couple of tiny bubbles which need addressing and I'm unsure if I'm being paranoid are a part of the flooring feels soft.

If you can wait a couple of weeks we could get it up on the ramp at my work, but would have to be in August and a weekday.

Right,at some point this afternoon I plan on sorting some photos of the scabby bits of the fiesta. Does anyone know what size speakers are in these? Passenger side front and rear sound really tinny and not as loud as the other side. Checked the wiring behind and all is well there. I know the rear is smaller than the front though.

That's a posh Fiesta, I have the basic 1.1i which doesn't even have a rear windscreen wiper! Looks nice, like the colour. They seem to be getting more interest now.

I have the catalyst for a 1.1i if you want or need it (for free)? I have been trying to sell it on ebay as I bought it for mine (which I am still waiting to get fixed up and mot'd) but found a complete exhaust in the end.

That's a posh Fiesta, I have the basic 1.1i which doesn't even have a rear windscreen wiper! Looks nice, like the colour. They seem to be getting more interest now.

I have the catalyst for a 1.1i if you want or need it (for free)? I have been trying to sell it on ebay as I bought it for mine (which I am still waiting to get fixed up and mot'd) but found a complete exhaust in the end.

Thanks, don't think I need it yet though so I'll pass for now. I've not seen many lx trims with this equipment either. I've got to replace speakers as they are knackered and I keep forgetting to post crusty bits!

Thanks cheggers, hope you OK too.

An angry mob has duly been despatched down Brian Clough way

250px-Angry_Mob_Fun_Run.jpg

I once had a long chat with Brian Clough - on Brian Clough way! (It was the plain old A52 then) I worked in the shell garage when I did my A levels and he came in for petrol. He was top bloke and happily chatted to a star struck 17 yr old for over ten minutes. A really friendly 'grandad' sort of guy. A real local hero for both Derby and Nottingham.

Sunny Alvaston Bub.

Just trying to convince my wife I (we) need to buy a house in Alvaston.

Saw this http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60756427.html (now sstc) which has 4 bedrooms. And might be able to rent out 3 of them to other contractors at Raynesway.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-65982584.html or this which would be a lot less and has 2 rooms to rent out (the lounge being one of them)

Thanks, don't think I need it yet though so I'll pass for now. I've not seen many lx trims with this equipment either. I've got to replace speakers as they are knackered and I keep forgetting to post crusty bits!

Thanks cheggers, hope you OK too.

It was an "options pack"  which included Central Locking, Electric Windows, Remote Tailgate Release and a Floor Mounted Console, I have just dug out my old 1993 Ford Brochure! 

Yes, console under the stereo, boot release to the left of the gearstick.

On the subject of the boot release, I've had a look and can't see any broken wires but every so often the boot release and rear wash wipe don't work.

Yes, console under the stereo, boot release to the left of the gearstick.

On the subject of the boot release, I've had a look and can't see any broken wires but every so often the boot release and rear wash wipe don't work.

Does it have the spring loaded connectors that mate to brass plates when the lid is closed? If it does a quick spray of the old electrical connectors cleaner usually does the trick.