Now: ROFFLE!! Bub's Fiasco! (see page 5!)

bub2006

Mine lasted 15 years, was seperated for 6 years and finally got my divorce this year. i have a daughter who at the time was 15 so i tried hard to keep things cordial. I get on better with my ex now than i did when i was married. I've managed to buy another house, which is slightly bigger but with no garage, and finally found a girlfriend who is mad on cars too. So whilst sometimes things can seem bad, there can be light and a better future at the end of the tunnel.

Best of luck for the future Daz, and hopefully there will be plenty of shite, but not shit.

Sorry to hear that Bub, but on the bright side the fiesta is weapons grade, if you end up with the cav as well you'll be winning.

Good luck on the new job too. I imagine it's a bit steadier than the delivery work and it makes a monumental difference having people working in home care who actually care...

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

What happened to the c2? Must have missed that.

Wemyss on holiday in May, wife's car died so ended up coming back to fetch c2 with the stricken vectra. Went back to fetch her and son then went car shopping. Found her a car and on way home the c2 shit itself!

Guest Hooli

I'll trade you a caravan with periwinkle seat cushions, if I'm feeling generous ill throw in a daag

Periwinkle bloo?

Welcome back Bub.

Sad news about the dog, and the wife.

But good to see your "Man Maths" game is strong with the Mk 3 Fester.

I had one ( well, two) as you know.

Fecking hated the piece of shit. Took to leaving it unlocked from about 18 months old onwards in the hope some fecker would rob it - they never did. Eventually P/X on a Laguna.

Guest Hooli

On subject of older cars, just done a quote on a volvo 740 2.3 auto on ebay. Class 1 business cover and full comp for 17 quid a month.

Hahaha MPGs.