***URGENT*** FS - Mk1 Skoda Octavia 1.6 pez £100

Stanky

Mutha_Stanky has taken it upon herself to get a new car, she's been offered £100 trade in on her 2001 Mk1 Skoda Octavia 1.6 pez hatchback.

~150k miles, recent cambelt, good tyres, MOT to March 2018, white, clean MOT history

Reg is AY51 KHG if you wanted to check it.

Its scheduled to be carted away on thursday morning (the 12th) - I have only just learned of this.

Does anyone want it? You need to be really quick and come with readies in your grubby mitts. I suspect its going stright for frag which is a massive shame as its not a bad car, just long in the tooth. Run til the MOT is up and put it in for a new test, I don't know anything thats wrong with it, so could well pass another.

give away cheap. Located near Stowmarket, Suffolk.

The only thing slowing in me down is the 96 miles and I have something planned every day this week.

When I bought my C15 van somebody collected he for me, used it for a month then I collected it. I would pay for the car,  insure it for myself so somebody could drive it on thier third party and I would tax it, any offers?

Thanks for all the interest everyone, I understand the Skoda has been sold to a gentleman from this very parish who can choose to make himself known in due course.

I hope he got home OK in it and thankyou for saving it from being cubed for now. Its not a bad car, just worthless on paper to a main dealer.