The pretty much final for sale thread - contains white Transit.

purplebargeken

Ok, for sale is.......

The Transit that I planned to convert into a camper. I may well be looking at another option and I cannot have two.

It is a Pinto powered Twin Cam, 5 speed, long wheelbase, single rear axle, semi hi-top Minibus. Can't recall if originally a 15 or 17 seater.

Some seats are still in the 'bus, some fitted, some not. These could likely be sold on the Bay of Flea.

Engine and 'box are sound, low mileage engine. Petrol so LEZ exempt...... whoohoo.

Cab bit is really tidy, no rips or damage to the seats, door cards, headlining or dash. Keep fit windows for happiness. PAS for steering easiness.

The passenger space is clean and tidy, the interior is a mix of original plastic sheet and carpet (grey cord). The flooring looks like the original blue hard wearing vinyl material. No rips or cuts, comes up nicely when cleaned.

Sliding side door, no issues. Step is solid. Twin opening doors at the rear, bit crusty at the bottom but should repair. All of the locks do their job.

The worst bit of the bus belongs to the wheel arches. They will need to be repaired. Tons of panels on ebay at not much money.

No tax or MOT. Located in a barn near to Chelmsford in Essex.

Price:£285, I can't go any lower as need to fund next thing. Sorry :(

Teh photos bitz:

DSCN1443_zpsuz8yvtkt.jpg

Escape20Transit_zps1tr66ap1.jpg

Before cleaning:

DSCN1447_zps8sqwx6dg.jpg

Lights work fine!

DSCN1448_zpstm1idcvb.jpg

DSCN1445_zpsjqnkoaxl.jpg

DSCN1444_zpsutjmcfxm.jpg

Could be interested as always fancied trying to create a camper van.

Any shots of the rear arches and ideas on how much work to get sorted.

Also do you think it would drive back to pre booked MOT in Birmingham, or would be best to make transport arrangements,

Cheers

Dave

• 2 weeks later...