Welcome to Autoshite

Welcome to Autoshite, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Autoshite by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
For Sale

C15 Romahome around £3k?

For Sale

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   anonymous user

anonymous user

• Full Members
  • 4,030 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationAbject Poverty

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:41 PM

Not sure if this of any interest or too expensive for on here (I am trying to limit my losses).

Bought in a fit of stupidity a few months ago, in between paying for it and picking it up, it got vandalised, the vendor replaced the wind screen, I paid for the new double glazed side window with built in blinds.

I brought it home and have had the cambelt changed (new waterpump fitted at same time). I them had to get a rear spring refitted and a new rear hub bearing on the other side.
When I put it back in the storage yard it punctured a rear tyre, the spare was useless so fitted two new rear tyres. The radio didn't work so fitted a new cheap radio/cd with mp3 input. The upholstery was a revolting pattern so the bunks are recovered and new curtains made. The sink has been replumbed with a new electric pump and it has a fairly full gas bottle and new leisure battery. I also fitted a new lock on the rear door. It has the Hylo roof so will usually fit in most multi storey car parks.
I have realised that I am never going to use it as a camper and just popping down to check on it every week is a bit pointless, especially when I add in the cost of the storage yard.
I have stuck it on Gumtree and ebay but apart from a couple of "what's the least you'll take" no real interest.
Structurally not too bad for a 25 year old Citroen, left hand sill replaced, right hand side repaired. The doors are grotty at the bottom and have been filled. MOT until Feb 2018

IMG_20170516_123608730.jpg
IMG_20170516_123117326.jpg
IMG_20170516_121444026_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170516_122646462.jpg
IMG_20170516_122851004_HDR.jpg

It owes me lots more than I'm asking but that's my problem. I don't really want a swap at the moment (but never say never) Yes I probably will take even more of a loss, but that would be if someone was there waving cash under my nose.
Any interest?
No I thought not, but thanks for reading.
  • Fat_Pirate, holbeck, somewhatfoolish and 1 other like this

#2 OFFLINE   Lord Sward

Lord Sward

• Full Members
  • 1,566 posts
  • 6 thanks

Posted 07 July 2017 - 06:49 PM

Don't sell this short; £3k is WAAAAYYYYY too cheap.  Seriously.  

• shumarialto likes this

#3 OFFLINE   vaughant

vaughant

• Full Members
  • 307 posts
  • 2 thanks

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

Is it? I hate to say I've seen quite a few for a lot less despite this being I'm sure a lovely example.

I think you've priced it pretty fairly to be honest, it would be ideal for what I need except

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users