£400 worth of Topless Filth

BorniteIdentity

How's this for Man Maths and Logic?

I've just sold the Yellow Cabriolet of Love for a combined total of £696.  I've just had two of four work contracts come to an end, so fiscal tightening should really be a priority.

HOWEVER.  If I put £700 into the bank, it will get spent on stuff.  That's what happens.  You can't QUITE remember what it went on, but soon enough you're left with an empty bank account and an empty driveway.

So, to save me from myself, I'm going to 'reinvest' the money quickly.  However - I really can't spend the whole lot on another car, not whilst the Sierra bASe has a rear quarter that's now rusted through.  I'd also like to get the proper bASe wheels fitted up with some vaguely rubbery tyres.

Here's the criteria

• £400.  Absolutely top.  I'm being strict with myself for once.  I lost more than this on the 306, so it makes it disposable
  • A bit different/quirky/ AS
  • East Anglia.  We've all travelled the length of the country to buy something shit - but i've already got that badge of honour.
  • MOT.  I am physically sick of testing cars (I've done 6 in 2 months).
  • UPDATE: Prolly needs to be topless having enjoyed the sunshine today.

If you spot anything, or have anything coming up -  please let me know.  I've got both an unused classic and standard policy, so age not particularly important.

Obviously watching the tat thread like a hawk.

Me. XoXo

Man maths in action. My friend says I am mad for having two cars. But it's only the banks money on a overdraft. Costs me £6.00 a month in overdraft fees. Small price to pay when you want to swan around in a gay pug like me. "Ah yes " she says "you have to pay an overdraft back" who says? The bank have more money than me . Good luck and I see your logic.

• £400.  Absolutely top.  I'm being strict with myself for once.  I lost more than this on the 306, so it makes it disposable

post-19618-0-25426100-1499411838_thumb.png

This is the only rub.  I really absolutely have to get this Sierra watertight, because otherwise the unobtanium trim gets wrecked up - and we'll very quickly be on for a weldathon in the boot.

The Raver is smashing - but realistically it's too much for me by the time it's been MOT'd etc.  It's not too much, far from it.  It's just I have lemonade money.

Quite appealing actually

Were'nt you asking after these anyway?

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/ford-puma-/1252152564

$_86.JPG

Belts are due at 100k.  £10 says it's not been done.  Might be a nice way to try one though.

Oh that's the one!

Stylish and green

mazda_1996_323_fastback.jpg

It's got the lower-tax engine too and quite pokey even though the one to have is the 2.0 V6 job found in a Probe

From the time before Mazdas rusted out like Alfasuds.  Probalby.

V6 Probes were 2.5s. Xedos 6s had the 2.0-litre thing. Better on fuel than the MX-3's 1.8-litre. 

Forget the East Angle and Topless.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/mazda/mazda-121-bubble-automatic-%C2%A3150-no-offers/1252942800

150 sheets and MOT to Feb 18.

(Sorry couldn't find a bubble with a big foldy roof)

I'mma show that to the guy who bought Wuvvum's. He may like a nice pair!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Willfully ignoring your location requirements I direct your attention to this canvas-roofed cutie, complete with comedy plate.

$_86.JPG

This is precisely why I asked this question - so stuff I didn't think of would come up.  Not everyone keywords with "cabriolet" or "convertible".

I imagine driving this from Scotland to Cambridge would be...err... attritional.  

This is precisely why I asked this question - so stuff I didn't think of would come up. Not everyone keywords with "cabriolet" or "convertible".

I imagine driving this from Scotland to Cambridge would be...err... attritional.

I could probably assist with relaying