MOT`d 86 Civic 1.4 Auto - £395 - LDN

uk_senator

Drives fine, MOT`d till next April. 80k, was long term OAP owned. Got by my business partner but he hasnt touched it since picking it up, so its got to go.

Been cleaned since these pics, the N/S door needs repairing, the freshly welded up sills/dog legs need finishing & a few bits of trim worn.

I`d have it but I`ve got far too much on my plate. 

He wants his money back, £395, in outer N London.

post-3844-0-50203700-1499332357_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-06197400-1499332432_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-85917600-1499332469_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-40065900-1499332508_thumb.jpg

post-3844-0-72541000-1499332553_thumb.jpg

I had one of these to sell earlier in the year, and found it both impossible and easy to sell.

Easy, because there is a large following for these (as I found via Facebook).  Difficult, because the cool kids don't want HondaMatic.  Easy, because there's not a lot of choice left now - difficult because my one had no MOT and a world of pain ahead.  Eventually, a couple of lads came from York to London to buy it for two hunnit bucks - and I think he's gonna put 200 horses of absurdity into it.

GLWS.  I'll be honest, I'm half interested as the one I sold did drive well.  But, in truth, I probably won't.

I hear what your saying, but surely the coolest kids would want full on giffermatic transmission to go with their pineapple?

I was going to buy it for my kids Mum to temporarily replace the written off Civic 1.5 LS auto saloon till we find something more suitable, but 1, both my kids are over 6` & she`s 5`11", so not ideal, & 2, she`s been given an MOT`d 2005 Mk3 Punto free, which is a manual, & despite her still being on crutches, she reckons will be good exercise for her still stiff left knee (She hasnt driven a manual since our oldest was born 19 years ago, was a Panda 1000CL). 

We shall see..

I hear what your saying, but surely the coolest kids would want full on giffermatic transmission to go with their pineapple?

I was going to buy it for my kids Mum to temporarily replace the written off Civic 1.5 LS auto saloon till we find something more suitable, but 1, both my kids are over 6` & she`s 5`11", so not ideal, & 2, she`s been given an MOT`d 2005 Mk3 Punto free, which is a manual, & despite her still being on crutches, she reckons will be good exercise for her still stiff left knee (She hasnt driven a manual since our oldest was born 19 years ago, was a Panda 1000CL).

We shall see..

I will never understand the scene crowd. Sheeple.

Still. It's nice that we're all different. I'm just pleased I'm different AND also right.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Just out of interest and to help* the seller, this has the 1.3 engine, is that unleaded compatible? Also, wiki tells me as a facelift model this has the 4 speed auto box?

Just out of interest and to help* the seller, this has the 1.3 engine, is that unleaded compatible? Also, wiki tells me as a facelift model this has the 4 speed auto box?

No idea on the box, but its been running on unleaded & its not sounding like a Talbot Samba, so it must be assumed its fine on alcohol free petroleum distillate.