Peugeot 205 sceptre 3 door for sale swap or break. L reg

D Spares & Tyres

Bought this a couple of years ago and haven't done anything to it.

Its a bit of a nail but it hasn't been abused, just neglected.

Good 1.8 turbo diesel engine

Mint brown velour interior ( easy now ) the carpet has been removed by me as water leaks in from somewhere( don't think its the sunroof)

Working factory fit sunroof, the type with the expanding rubbers

Dented down the passenger side, not major but cosmetically tatty. Drivers side tidy apart from front wing has rust.

Back axle is seized and the brakes are crap.

Needs welding in the boot and inner front wing

A friends lad shot the side window and windscreen..

Was reluctant to sell it as the minute I do, 205 prices will rocket but can't see me ever doing it so if anyone wants to save it or break it themselves then its £200, no point giving it away when I can sell the bits.

Already sold it for £250 ages last year but the chap didn't make any arrangement to pick up, he just turned up one day when I wasn't in then got annoyed that he had a wasted journey.....

It it doesn't sell soon then I'll break it myself so let me know if you need any parts, as I'll strip it bare. I have space for the bits but not the whole car

Alternatively I may be interested in another one to make one out of the two.post-19511-0-54393900-1499268046_thumb.jpgpost-19511-0-85485800-1499268071_thumb.jpgpost-19511-0-78982000-1499268132_thumb.jpg

Wud pass mot no probs m8

$_86.JPG

£50 in Yeovil

I have no idea why this is £50, MOT ran out 2 years ago but was pretty clean. If it was closer to me I'd go and bag it myself.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/peugeot/peugeot-205-mardi-gras-3-door-red-spares-or-repair-/1253190001

that is crazy cheap - there's probably some major issue with it, but even still, a few years from now when these start to sell for stupid money, we'll all be kicking ourselves for not buying one when they were this cheap

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...