Would I die in this?

Fabergé Greggs

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just vocalising my madness and I thought Autoshite was a safe space for that sort of thing.

I want every car ever and sometimes I go through with it and sometimes I don't and sometimes I regret it either way, including when I sell. Isn't that 90% of the people on here?

I should probably add that as well as feeling silly I feel relieved that I can stop pondering it daily

Keep an eye on the eBay seller named "lambo682012". He appears to import Trabants from Eastern Europe often. They look good from the pictures and seem to sell well. He has been quiet for a while but I have noticed him starting to list again.

I won't deny, that one that sold looked pretty good and a good price. He's not long reduced it to £1350. I was very tempted myself but I needed to scratch the MGB GT itch first. Certainly on my long term list of must buy and experience.

I had the same feeling of missing out with the red MGB I saw. However I still managed to find another good one and even though more expensive, a lot less work needed. Don't worry there will be others. Also getting to end of season now too for classic cars. Less will come on but those that do, you can get away with offering less.