I need a car with MOT for £50, local to Norfolkshire

JJ0063

This annoying seems to have fallen on its arse due to work stipulating the 'prize' must be something then can order rather than giving the cash.

Looking like a couple of tickets to Snetterton BTCC round are on the cards.

This has however got me in the mindset that I need a new shitter as a second car, my mk6 golf daily is too reliable.

This has however got me in the mindset that I need a new shitter as a second car, my mk6 golf daily is too reliable.

Classic shiter attitude.

Followed by getting an extra spare car just in case. Then binning of the modern to get another shonky car (Jag or similar)

Soon you will be indulging in a classic fleet reduction* increasing your cars to 10.

Finally you will host Shitefest 2020 on your new farm bought to hold all the cars.

This annoying seems to have fallen on its arse due to work stipulating the 'prize' must be something then can order rather than giving the cash.

Looking like a couple of tickets to Snetterton BTCC round are on the cards.

The £50 car is a cracking idea, you should still do it.

BTCC Snetterton was 'eventful last year'.  A bit of a coming together on the start saw Hunter Abbott take out the Camera Tower with the Camera Man in the tower filming it to the last second.  Guy was OK but it was a long way down clinging the a camera with one hand and the tower with the other

The £50 car is a cracking idea, you should still do it.

BTCC Snetterton was 'eventful last year'.  A bit of a coming together on the start saw Hunter Abbott take out the Camera Tower with the Camera Man in the tower filming it to the last second.  Guy was OK but it was a long way down clinging the a camera with one hand and the tower with the other

Brilliant.

I've been there today as the teams had a 2 day tyre test, I also work for one of the main sponsors of a team which is handy.

If you're not quite so tied to the budget now, how about that navy blue Pride that seems to be all over the ebay thread?

This has crossed my mind but I'm also very much in the midset that the money I'm saving should be going on things like buying a house rather than a shitter, however it is quite important to have a hobby.

I quite like the 11k white Corsa as a do-er-up-er but not sure if it'd bore me shitless.

Did you manage to get out of that Lolvo alright in the end JJ?

Somehow. Sold it for what I paid for it!

Currently have this as a daily, paid considerably less than what it was up for from a guy at work who's owned it for 3 years.

I've had it since the end of Feb IIRC, only broken once & was only an EGT sensor.

post-20278-0-21864900-1499464945_thumb.jpeg