MGB GT - Mission finally complete! Phew.

SiC

I'm sure the neighbours love you, especially when the Audi is there too!

Sell the smart, buy a shed as a workshop. Sorted.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Audi is on the road in front of our house. There was some curtain twitching from the grumpy neighbour when I was moving the cars.

Happy neighbour said he will be green with envy when I said I was getting one. Pretty sure he'll want a ride. :)

Top purchase,identical to one that I had way back whenever,Harvest Gold,1971,KJK12K,which is still on the road somewhere according to GOV.UK. I had a terrible job finding an exhaust system for it once only to discover that it had a USA spec one fitted!

Good work!     

I will echo the many comments from others - chuck something on those rusty bits while its still warm outside.   Won't stitch it back together but will stop it getting worse before you have had a chance to prioritise things.   Ride is not often as good on these as the bumper-cars but its a trait you get used to.    

Whatever else you get out of this you will have some great memories.....

Notice overdrive switch on right of dash and is that a map reading light sticking out of the dash by the glove box. Wish I had one of those !

I think its an aftermarket addition as the switch is controlled by is exactly the same as the main light switch. I.e. it has 2 positions. Both turn on the light. Not seen one before on any others either. At least it fits in with the keeping in the age of the car though.

My '71 & '74 GT's have the over drive switch on the right hand corner of the dash like in the picture. The '78 RB roadster has the switch built into the top of the gear leaver.

Once altered the wiring on a '71 Sumbeam Rapier with the Holbay engine so I had overdrive on each forward gear. Now that was fun to drive.

Consider yourself inducted to the '$hiteworthy hall of fame'

Good on you for looking hard & holding out.... You were warned of the A$ 'trigger finger of phail', on fleebay booze aided fantasy buying!

Looks well mint

TS

Guest Hooli

I already have a shed. It's full of RC Planes.

96b23f9d4a79c64adb81f413765eec1c.jpg

Did I ever say that I'm lucky that I have a wife?

This pic is annoying me.

What's the FAA model on the left? Sea Fury?