Mrs Faker new stock car - page 2

Faker

Guest Hooli

Tie front of car to a big tree, then reverse as fast as you can until you run out of rope. Fixed. :)

I did that with a Manta I drove in a multi-story car park (it pulled out in front of me), pulled the whole slam panel off!

Tie front of car to a big tree, then reverse as fast as you can until you run out of rope. Fixed. :)

Ah.... big hit unfortunately. Engines well back. Shafts pulled.. turret it shifted about five inches... nearside chassis leg no longer exists.. can't actually select a gear manually... done a good job on it!

I've a mate who owns a recovery firm. He's got a lorry with an hiab. So... I'll trail it to him, stick the corsa on the lorry bed. Strap the bastard down, and see if he can tug it out a bit

If I can get the turret back to where it's supposed to be, I'll stick a leg, front panel, and everything else it needs.

I'm not surprised you dropped your phone at that point! Was the fella who hit her being a knob, or was it just a friendly tap?

That was the final. Mrs faker had a good day up to that point. Wee car's nippy, and she'd two good runs at the front prior to this heat. The guy in the fiesta had spent all three heats behind her.

He'd chased her for a few laps in the final and couldn't get past. That's when I decided to start filming as it was getting interesting. The contact was more than a tap, it was a push, up the quarter which got her quite sideways towards the pitch. He then lifted for her to straighten up I'd say, which brought about the tank slapper. I've no doubt he wanted to have a punt at getting by, but he didn't mean to put her in the wall. He did come up to us in the pits after. Mrs faker will have her revenge!

I bet you can't wait to get those grim alloys off the new one!

But it's lowered, so might feel a bit more planted on the track.

Are you allowed to re-use everything like the cage, seat-belts etc, in the fresh shell?