Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A quick update, in light of the recent terrible news about Dave21478 we are holding off on a 'Forum Funding' donations page this month.

Tayne is making sensitive enquiries with Dave's family about whether a collection in his memory is something they would support, and what cause any monies raised should be put towards.

updates will follow, though I'm sure you all appreciate this is a very difficult time for Dave's family so we are giving them space.

A quick update, in light of the recent terrible news about Dave21478 we are holding off on a 'Forum Funding' donations page this month.

Tayne is making sensitive enquiries with Dave's family about whether a collection in his memory is something they would support, and what cause any monies raised should be put towards.

updates will follow, though I'm sure you all appreciate this is a very difficult time for Dave's family so we are giving them space.

Great stuff. Thanks for handling this so swiftly yet sensitively.

Thanks for the patience folks, we will forego a forum funding Fundrazr this month and instead will be raising money for a wreath from the forum and donation to a charity of Dave's family's choice with funds left over as appropriate.

Should you wish to donate, the Fundrazr page can be found here

Any and all donations very gratefully received, and I will update you all once a suitable charity has been selected by the family.

Guest Hooli

I still can't pay from my bank via paypal to fundrazr. It pretends my account isn't confirmed when I try but it works on ebay etc. I've added a bit by card as that works but I thought I'd ask if it's a fundrazr fault or not?

how long will this be open for? Bank Balance is currently -98p though I'm waiting for some PayPal money to come in from eBay, hopefully over the weekend

Fundrazr page says it's open until 29 August - I'm hoping to get some diecast roffling done in the meantime, with funds raised going towards the cause.

Fundrazr page says it's open until 29 August - I'm hoping to get some diecast roffling done in the meantime, with funds raised going towards the cause.

T, if you want to add a 2 or 3 of my recent Eko haul to the Dave roffle prize, count me in. I'd post them out separately.

Those having payment issues - please leave with me. If you would be kind enough to share screengrabs of the actual errors I can use it to troubleshoot with FR support.

And apologies for the inconvenience.

Fundrzr / paypal combo worked ok for me today.