Forum Funding - Statement of account UPDATED 04/11/2021

Stanky

Renewal of the forum software will be $25 in November, so about £24.98 at current exchange rates.

Cheap then. I was just wondering how much of the buffer it'd absorb, but seems it won't be an issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Monthly update on forum finances.

Last months FundRazr hit £109.00, thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Costs this month have been a total of £83.00 for the hosting and backups. Fundrazr admin costs and paypal processing fees were a further £10.90.

Combined, the costs were £93.90

The current balance in the account is therefore +£338.40

As before, we'll keep this as a reserve in case of unexpected costs, and open a new Fundrazr campaign to cover the costs for the next month. The target will be £110 to cover Fundrazr fees, hosting and backups. The forum licence software renewal is due in November, this can be covered from existing funds.

The link to the new FundRazr page can be found HERE

Thanks to all who donated, it is very much appreciated.

Hard refresh on the page? Its says the PP and bank account are both verified?

Same result from Firefox & IE, so it's not a cookies thing as I never use IE except for testing stuff like this.

Mine was Paypal via Firefox.

That was my first attempt. Then card direct to FundRazr on Firefox & repeat on IE.

FF v55.0.3 & IE v11.0.9600.18792 on W7 x64 fully updated if their support asks.

Thanks all for your contributions, and apologies Hooli. it seems to pick someone it hates each time and this time, it was you. I'll still keep on at FR support to try and work out why it takes umbrage with one person at random.

Target hit and campaign closed off. Thanks again all.