Zx estate for sale

DodgyBastard

Up for sale is this beautiful zx estate, it's a lucas pumped xud turbo with 135k on the clock, starts and stops and drives reasonably well.
Underneath is solid and shouldn't require any welding.
It will require a rear silencer for the Mot which runs out in mid July.
I'm after £150 for it, it's too much of a good usable car to justify me breaking it but if it doesn't sell, I might just do that.
The reason for selling is I want to concentrate on getting my 305 and Alto on the road and the zx is a bit of a distraction, I know I'll end up spending time on it when I could be getting on with the 305.
Rear axle is in good order and is quiet.
Located in Cowdenbeath, Scotland.
Delivery to North Wales could be a possibility. 49e93ffc5fac0464c5748382e88a3bd3.jpg5da5a9f04111b738603dfb2e943626a7.jpgd6494243b11e34a1b8390b1f1943d8ac.jpgcd053b966cd659d2d107940284b15b5f.jpg

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Well, if ya do, CowAndBeef resident and ZX estate seller; FOAD has stated he could bring it to Wales, I'm not that far from Wales. Ideally, FOAD could bring it to me and I could drive him to Wales and deliver the car to you for a train ticket back to Kidderminster?

I do like it very much and if it was local I would have it without hesitation.

Your offer is very kind and generous but puts you and Foad to a lot of trouble, also there is still costs for diesel and train fares. Add to this the car is not taxed and runs out of MOT 9th July. Unfortunately I just don't think it is very practical for me to have it.