YELLOW PEUGEOT CABRIOLET RAFFLE - DRAWING TONIGHT (05/07)

BorniteIdentity

Not that Id likely have won if id entered as if it wasnt for bad luck id have no luck, but thats what put me off buying a couple of tickets was the slim possibility of having to drive all the way from London to Glasgow. 

I like driving but only when the mood takes me and I can go somewhere I want to go, not a journey thats a necessity, blame it on years of working in driving jobs. 

The prize is about 40 minutes from me, and I have a few colleagues who live near BI that could give me a hassle free lift after work one day.

Therefore I have no chance and the prize will end up in Cornwall or Scotchland or some other far away place.

• All but 2 people have read the payment details message.
  • More than 2 people are yet to pay

Are you sure? I make it four that haven't yet read and one of those was away until tomorrow anyway. Then there's the other six that have read, but are yet to pay and finally one that states payment, but doesn't show as paid-up (fat-fingers?).

Nice progress being made.  Sorry to be "all over it" - but I'm keen to move on, and would like to run the wednesday night lotto for the draw.

I've heard nothing from Mally or Tul - so if anyone actually knows them a little nudge would be great.  Arthur is paying tomorrow, and unless anyone else wants a ticket, Sporty will have the remainer.

So living in gods country (Cornwall) holds me in good stead for the top prize LOL 

I'm unfortunately like most people, never win a bloody thing, even if there was only 1 in the race i would come second :-(

Hutch