YELLOW PEUGEOT CABRIOLET RAFFLE - DRAWING TONIGHT (05/07)

BorniteIdentity

Wicked, thanks gentlefolk of Autoshite.  We're just about halfway now which is good progress.

I remembered there's a box of spares which came from the previous owner, it includes (from memory) belts, an engine mount and a few other bits. These will of course be included.  

Roll up, roll up!

I've had a word with the Meercat just in case.

Quotes between £224 and £2,416

I'm not sure which one to choose.

I have it on a full policy for £270 with zero no claims, as it's tied up on other cars.  Someone on here did succeed in getting one onto a classic policy.  Eddie R maybe?

Wasn't me, as I've never owned a 306, only rented one. Which was a convertible. In Tenerife, 18 years ago. Maybe it's time to renew the acquaintance. One random please.

Well, it's a technique I've never used before...but it seems to work.

I will falsely accuse more people of owning cars in a bid to sell moar tickets.

Will update the list in a moment.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Someone on here did succeed in getting one onto a classic policy.  Eddie R maybe?

You got the first bit right. :D

Mine is insured with Adrian Flux, underwritten by Zenith. Premium was £192 and some change. Compared to the underwriters premium that's £35 to the broker. I nudged them down, but only a tenner, so that's them down to £25.

Second point is that the premium would have been ~£220-ish had I not volunteered £250 excess on top of the £150.

Third point is that you have to have another main car - hence this is "Warranted Second Car"

post-19900-0-99827700-1498241876_thumb.jpg