Travelling to France

stripped fred

I asked my sister who lives in France and she said the whole breathalyser thing was scrapped years ago as it was unworkable.

When I mentioned that we're not being told that back in England, she laughed.

So I looked it up again.  We are supposed to carry a breathalyser but the fine has been postponed twice and was shelved in January 2013

I started to get a nasty vibration on the front at about 90km/h today.  It wasn't vibrating yesterday or before that.

Spanish tyre centre tested all four wheels and all four were off balance (I watched him test them) and charged 25 Euros to rebalance them.

Took it for a quick blast and it seems okay.

There is still a slight vibration from the back at 150km/h but it's fine at legal speeds.

There are some pretty big bumps on Spanish motorways so I guess it's caused a weight to fall off or something.

I started to get a nasty vibration on the front at about 90km/h today.  It wasn't vibrating yesterday or before that.

Spanish tyre centre tested all four wheels and all four were off balance (I watched him test them) and charged 25 Euros to rebalance them.

Took it for a quick blast and it seems okay.

There is still a slight vibration from the back at 150km/h but it's fine at legal speeds.

There are some pretty big bumps on Spanish motorways so I guess it's caused a weight to fall off or something.

Stick on weights are pretty rubbish and very likely to fall off. The Porsche is still going but the wheel bearing is pretty noisey and the front suspension is knocking a bit on the front due to the seriously shit state of the back roads in France. Hopefully it will get us home I am really regretting bringing it and will most likely flog it when I get back and have fixed all the faults that have been showing up.