Everything, really. Post a pic that links to the listing and add quotes from the listing being the ones I'd use most.
Working on the presumption you're using a device that uses the regular forum view, rather than Tapatalk etc...
1. Choose your victim. For example - https://www.ebay.co....pkAAOSwlpZaXNeG
2. Choose the pic you want to post up, right click and select "Copy image address" or whatever your browser calls it.
3. Go to the thread you want to post in, and start typing out your reply. Then hit the "Image Icon". You can identify the image icon by looking for the icon that looks like an image.
4. Paste in the address you copied earlier, then give the "OK" button a tickle.
5. Now comes the tricky part, so watch closely. Click the image of the top motor you've just pasted in, and highlight that mother. Then you want to click on the "LINK" button. Simple as peas.
6. Time to make the magic happen. NOW - click back to your favorite internet auction site and copy the URL of the advert out of the address bar.
7. Back to Autoshite, and paste all that lovely text into the URL field. Don't go worrying about the Link type or protocol - that'll handle itself when you paste your link in 9 times out of 10. If it doesn't work, make a new post about how this never happened when Dave was in charge, and how the site isn't as good as it used to be.
8. So now you've got an image of the worst vehicle known to man, and a link to ebay so sadists can bid on it. But no post would be complete without a quote from the ad to show what a fuckin div kid the vendor is, would it? Back to your ad ... find the offending text, highlight it, then right click and copy it...
9. Back to autoshite. You're getting the hang of this now.. big up the quote button, then paste in the vendors bullshit.
10. Add in your top BANTZ comment
11. You're ready to rumble. Hit post, then sit back and wait for the likes to roll in. Once you collect 150 likes you can trade them in for a free Calippo or Mini Mllk at the front desk.
PRO TIP - Drink loads of lovely booze before searching the classifieds (or posting up a HOW TO) just to get your eye in.
If you're posting on mobile or whatever then good luck, that's outside my remit. There's probably an easier way to do all this faff, but that's how I do it.