Estate(s) of the nation - Gagging to get started on Volvo 265 GLE project 😀

Heidel_Kakao

When can we expect a full write up please? :)

Not too long, will maybe start again from day one with added details and photos, or start from absolute beginning including back story but then you will be waiting ages to find out what happened at the strip joint.

Cant believe I missed this thread, brings back my faith in Autoshite - this is shear gold in thread write ups. What a car and what a journey. 

I have visited many of the places on your trip, went to Finland including Turku (and off back again next week) 

Spent many a time in Sweden, crossing the fantastic Oresund bridge, first in my old Talbot then a couple of years ago in my Mitsubishi L300. On that same trip we went to Billund (my daughter is mad on Lego) - Managed to go to Legoland Malaysia the same year. 

So reading this from end to end was pure gold for me - thanks for keeping me entertained for an hour or two, I hope one day I get to see the Cedric in real life as it's just beyond awesome... 

Thanks and will keep an eye on this thread now... 

I noticed your owners manual was branded Nissan, so was Datsun just a UK brand?

Always preferred Datsun but that'll be an age thing

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

As far as I understand it was always Nissan in Japan and Datsun in Europe until they switched to Nissan. I prefer Nissan Cedric and is what I will be referring to it as. Datsun 2000 is confusing because in the rest of the world that is what the Fairlady roadster was called.