The Associated MASSIVs Do Cannock Auctions 15/7/2017

davidfowler2000

Are you wanting a Lorne brought down? It should be arrangeable

Please bring me two, I'm unlikely to see any of you SVM's again this year and I appear to have developed an addiction! I can bring Stilton topped Pork pie in exchange, if anyone needs Leicestershire delicacies.

Please bring me two, I'm unlikely to see any of you SVM's again this year and I appear to have developed an addiction! I can bring Stilton topped Pork pie in exchange, if anyone needs Leicestershire delicacies.

Right I'll see what I can arrange. The butcher outlet is much nearer Andy cms that it is to me.

RAF Cosford is an awesome museum with proper rare aircraft and not too far. Like the TSR2, Vickers, Vailiant and Vulcan, etc.

Free too - except parking.

Cosford is brilliant. We've done it twice already.

That date is actually the day a Model Aircraft show is on. Not any old model aircraft show, it's the large model show. Large models being those over 20kg, most nearer 60-100kg and big enough to fit a child in.

Cosford.jpg

As a Model Aircraft enthusiast myself, this where I'll likely be on that day!

I could bring the bus down if need be. How many cubic meters do you reckon that is?

Not enough  :D

Lets assume the useable interior of the bus is 9 x 2.5 x 4.5 then that will be a bit over 100 cubic meters of sausage which will weigh in the order of 60 tons (if pressed in tightly).

Is that enough?

Yeah it's only open certain days and it's the weekend before we are meeting for Cannock. Buggerations. But aye if the air museum worth the visit should we make that the afternoon activity then?

This thread has lead to me planning to take Mrs 6C for a nice day out to the Electric Railway Museum tomorrow for their July open day. If anybody else is going PM me and I will return my Mobile number to try and meet up.

http://electricrailwaymuseum.co.uk/

I am still coming up for the auction next week but can't stay around too late.

The Autoshite Auction game forms have been printed, with 3 new categories in the mix.

VAG tag Vince, Anti Europe Eric and Clive the Caravaner are in the mix with the old favourites Nearly New Nigel, Pot Luck Paula, Leather Seat Larry and British Berttie.

P.S. Chris, did you get to the Electric Railway Museum last weekend?

The Autoshite Auction game forms have been printed, with 3 new categories in the mix.

VAG tag Vince, Anti Europe Eric and Clive the Caravaner are in the mix with the old favourites Nearly New Nigel, Pot Luck Paula, Leather Seat Larry and British Berttie.

P.S. Chris, did you get to the Electric Railway Museum last weekend?

Yes

http://autoshite.com/topic/26291-railshite/page-14?do=findComment&comment=1262291

I just got a message from Premier Inn which means that it's just over a week until some Associated Massivs associate with each other.

Is there anyone else wanting some Lauren Sosij or is it just 2 for barefoot I need to get?

*goes down to freezer to get some out cos forgot it was there

Sadly I'm OOT, it's our weekend to warden the scout campsite so I'll spend the day cleaning toilets, working out why the central heating in the cabin is fubar (again) and trying to start the ol' grey Fergie so I can cruise around pretending to cut grass.

Nearly there chaps. Will anyone else be attending for dinner on the Friday so I can book it? 7pm at the Beefeater next door to the Premier Inn Cannock South

I can't let you do that Dave. Birmingham jazz festival starts tonight http://www.birminghamjazzfestival.com/ lots of free live music around the city centre, good places to eat as well.

PM me a phone number if you want to meet up.