Fur Zayle: MG ZT 135+ £495 Devon

83C

As the PanzerBarge has now landed, the ZT is surplus to requirements.

The good:

BMW M47 2.0 TD

Auto

10 months MoT

17" alloys

Nearly new Sony USB/Radio head unit

No boot leaks

Interior tidy

Plenum drains done

Viton O-rings done

The not so good:

Paintwork poor. Obvious spray areas including n/s/r quarter, n/s/f door. Front bumper scuffed. Bonnet poor but replacement will be fitted for sale.

Thermostat duff. Replacement upper coolant pipe with R5 'stat already fitted will be included with the car.

£495, car is in Exeter.

46AF108C-36D1-4C06-A856-528A82AC640D_zps

4CD954C2-D916-4263-97EB-BE30BA6E185B_zps

843B5C20-99AC-41A1-81A1-84328EE2D4DF_zps

More pics to follow.

These always remind me of The Getaway on PS1.

Do the indicators flash to suggest a preferred route like in the game?

You and me both!! LOL 

I think im spoiled where it comes to MG ZTs, because with my mates dad buying a brand spanker 54 plate 2.5 V6 190+ in black with the big multispoke alloys, boot mounted cd changer, all the extras that id have to have one equal or better than that or id feel i was missing out.

Nevertheless £525 for a car that nice is an absolute barg!!!

That is very cheap. Similar ones are going round the £900 mark round here.

I have the Getaway for the PS2 still. It's the very early version with the BT engineer in it. Understandably BT weren't thrilled with the idea of a game where a mission is to kill one of their engineers and take his van. So they had to change it.

bargain

Not half, whole car for less that it cost me to get my diesel 75 through its mot. Here is the build date for it too, as i do like a bit of build data.

vin_sequence 322292 off_assembly_date Tuesday, 17th February 2004 @ 13:36:45 model ZT variant CDTi + (135) num_doors 4 paint_code JFV brochure_model_desc ZT M2 Plus Saloon 2.0 M47 Diesel (116) sales_model_derivative RNQAH sales_model_derivative_desc MG ZT + 135 CDTi Sports Auto sequence_number 18866 spec_code L01B home_export HOME cicode K6215 country GREAT BRITAIN exterior_paint Trophy blue interior_trim Axis/Leather (Grey/Black) engine 2000 Diesel trimlevel TL 7.1 (M2) bodytype ZT manual_auto A hand_of_drive RHD model_year 2004 sold_date 2004-03-01 00:00:00 registering_cicode K6215 n09_feature N09B General Information
  • This vehicle was the 13,416th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
  • This vehicle was the 2,135th ZT CDTi + (135) to be made out of 4,184
  • This vehicle was the 2,690th ZT in Trophy blue (code: JFV) to be made out of 2,834 Trophy blue ZTs
Also born on this day...
  • 98 75s
  • 34 75 Tourers
  • 65 MG TFs
  • 120 ZRs
  • 32 ZSs
  • 21 ZTs
  • 3 ZT-Ts

Illiterate eBay spacktard ahoy!

Him:

1st Message: whats the least for the bmw i am an disabled guy with 1 leg so need an automatic

2nd Message: nearest offer on the other one also

Me:

Sorry, do you mean the MG?

If so £600.

Him:

any photos for the bmw? and price please

Me:

Sorry, you must have the wrong seller, I am not currently selling a BMW.

Him:

1st Message:

on the ebay ad it says your selling mg and it says bmw too or maybe i got it wrong, can u give me idea how much tax and insurance i am to expext for th mg and will it drive if i come from london i need to drive it to london then preston so i wont want to break down if i come lol

2nd Message:

sir, i am disabled but i will come and collect if it wont break down in these circumstances, maybe i can raise 600 or 550 im not 100% sure yet

Me:

It's an MG with a BMW diesel engine.

I've no idea about how much your insurance will be, you'd be best to phone an insurance company for a quote.

Tax is £260 a year.

Car has driven fine for me, covered over 2,500 miles in it with no issues.

Him:

will you take 550?

Now, who wants to bet I won't see a penny of that £550?

The moron is back:

Him:

have u got the bmw sat nav computer?

Me:

Sorry, I think you've got the wrong seller. I don't have any BMW parts.

Him:

theres a bmw engine in the mg yes? is the sat nav there too?

Me:

Read the advert and all the information you need is there. At no point in the advert does it mention a sat nav.

Please stop asking daft questions.

Including the words BMW in your advert will attract all sorts of idiots. Expect to be pissed about by no end of fools sat in their bedrooms who cannot afford a car let alone a BMW.

I've had the 'I'm disabled, please listen to my begging pitch' bollocks before, does not cut any ice with me at all. You either have the money or not, don't tell me your personal circumstances, I genuinely don't care.