Rave's First Collection Thread - Now Pug 106 Welding advice pls

Rave

Greetings all,

I've been a member here for 9 months or something, and to my shame have yet to buy a car or do a collection thread. Time to put that right; digital monies have changed hands, insurance has been purchased, so it's all go.

Unfortunately there's not going to be an interesting surprise at the end, the car I'm collecting has been featured on here at some length, and passed through the hands of several shiters before me. All I have to offer to try and stop this being the most boring thread of all time is my method of transport to the pick up point- it could be great, or it could go badly wrong in any number of ways. All will be revealed in an hour or so, I hope.

Right, I'd better hit the road, I'm already a bit behind schedule!

post-20573-0-16295900-1497535355_thumb.jpg

Promised myself a lung conditioner once I reached Colchester.

Anyway this is proving to be every bit as much of a stupid idea as I'd hoped. Between here and my final destination is an Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, according to Google. I assume that means hills, and my legs are sore already. Need to be there by 6 otherwise I can't get a pic of me and the current keeper Woolarding the car. Will I make it?

PRACE BETS NOW!!