Roadtrip. Caution: Austin-engined Honda, with sunroof.

flat4alfa

Day Four

Into the box in the boot goes a properly mixed rattle can with decent nozzle.  One of the Halford's finest mixes, to give me NIGHTFIRE RED

q6GEsOJ.jpg

Don't knock it, it saves the winner having to go out and get a can.

Ideal for Harvey Weinsteining* the odd scuff

I was hoping to get past 50% sales and get ready for fixing the lotto date

Any other interest? My driveway is heaving with rammel, the bailiffs can't get through, it's on the cards something else is coming this weekend. 

8 cars out there is going to nark the neighbours again, but in reality, stuff 'em

Into the box goes a set of sparking plugs, new in boxes, live and direct from GSF

WP_20171105_12_01_25_Pro.jpg

Bish Bash Bosch

Do I need this ? No

Do I like the colour ? Hell yes

Did I not promise myself I'd never go south of Bedford again when I left St Albans, my birthplace, for good ? Yup

Again, clayts, have you got room for a 2nd car ? Nope

One random please.

(Let me know when you need paying !)

(PS If no-one wants the roof rails they'd look pretty sweet on my Streetshite)

(PPS Assuming the key turns up)

Need to get this sold off sharpish! 

I've got 7 cars out there now and another one coming (!) and she's having kittens, as I'm supposed to be fitting-out a new kitchen, not playing with chod

Into the box goes

I found out an original period ROVER Wallet for one of these and into it have put the correct owners manual (wow) and a HiFi Car Audio manual for the range (courtesy of our Trigger (double-wow, actually touched by Lord Trigger, it's almost like a signature)

wallet.jpg

Also

From the rented garage of spares gone by, I found a set of original ROVER alloy wheel depth wheel nuts, good spares in case one of the locking bolts currently on the car needs a socket hammering over it.  Not that it should do as it comes with two nut keys, but you never know they could go missing if Starlings are nesting in the area and have a crow-bar to get in.

Also

ROVER boot lid badge, in case oiks pinch it because the brand is having a comeback*

badge.jpg

Cheers

30 tickets left

Into the box today goes a NEW IN BOX NEVER OPENED Vodaphone Mobile WifI hotspotter.  Essentially, it gives you Internets for your household devices using your spare phone sim as the Internetter. It can be unlocked from Vodaphone as there are savvy how-to pages out there as it's based on ZTE firmware.  Or just get a cheap sim plan for a fiver.

GR9 for a remote workshop network and streaming internet sounds to your Bluetooth speaker/light units

WP_20171114_09_05_24_Pro.jpg

Any ideas:

Rhythmic Scrape noises from front nearaide when coasting. Goes away when you give it any power. Clutch in or out makes no difference. Better when going round left hand bends I.e. less weight on that side. Braking makes no difference.

Recent wheel bearing in that hub, so initial thought is I haven't torqued the hub nut tightly enough and the driveshaft is loose?

This is the focus so I should probably scrap it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Any ideas:

Rhythmic Scrape noises from front nearaide when coasting. Goes away when you give it any power. Clutch in or out makes no difference. Better when going round left hand bends I.e. less weight on that side. Braking makes no difference.

Recent wheel bearing in that hub, so initial thought is I haven't torqued the hub nut tightly enough and the driveshaft is loose?

This is the focus so I should probably scrap it

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Don't scrap it yet

Buy a ticket for this raffle, so there is a chance you could have a spare car to use while you repair the Focus.