Impulse buy collection. starting now. 1840

95 quid Peugeot

Guest Lord Sward

2.5. Drives well. Brake pedal goes nearly all way to floor. But otherwise well pleased

TAD,S.  You've got to keep the braking system perfect to minimise this.  Get someone to squeeze the brake pedal while you watch the brake servo on the remote set-up flex the bulkhead to understand why.

Looking forward to you

• Getting this all nice and lovely
  • Getting bored
My sister lives 5 minutes from Stowmarket.

You know how this ends, but I won't hurry you. Not until full fettling is complete.

Well buyed.

You aren't going to be the only one.

I just hope that he keeps it long enough for my insurance to go down a bit and for me to come up with a decent excuse to buy another silver Rover saloon.

Thanks everyone for all your nice comments. It still amazes me that one can buy a fully serviceable luxury barge for the price of 1 months PCP ..

Yes it ideally needs 4 tyres. But total outlay less than 2 months on a Fiat 500, and if it all went BANG. I could weigh it it for 75% of what I paid.

Luckily after 25+ years of spanking company cars Mrs 95 has tuned into shite. Additionally enough both my offspring have proper hobbies so shite is only option. Hurrah for the pcp brigade

Thanks everyone for all your nice comments. It still amazes me that one can buy a fully serviceable luxury barge for the price of 1 months PCP ..

Yes it ideally needs 4 tyres. But total outlay less than 2 months on a Fiat 500, and if it all went BANG. I could weigh it it for 75% of what I paid.

Luckily after 25+ years of spanking company cars Mrs 95 has tuned into shite. Additionally enough both my offspring have proper hobbies so shite is only option. Hurrah for the pcp brigade

£400 2nite m9, take it off your hands.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning peeps, 

i was having an appraisal of time/car constraints, with just starting on an extension and continually working away during the week.

If i was to offer this fine car up for best offer over the 435 of your English pounds it stood me in, who would be interested?

I might add, following the Suffuck shite meet up in Stowmarket,there is a mysterious noise from front drivers side front wheel.rather odd as it was whisper quite on the way, and a bit "ooh err Missus" after tranversing a speed bump and slow speed