Toyota Carina e 1.8 GS 1996 Sold

HMC

This is now up for sale (to make way for a k11 micra!) Its a 1996 carina e 1.8 manual. It's a pretty tidy car, a little bit of lacquer peel and stone chipping here and there, wear on the drivers seat bolster. Drives well, nice light clutch, gearchange and brakes. There's occasionally a slight hesitation at around 2500 revs which is barely noticeable when it happens. Also the front electric windows are sticking. A decent reliable motor, but one too many for me at the moment. Shiters price £150. 3/4 of a tank of fuel at the mo and tyres all have good tread. MOT to Feb 2018

Located Tavistock, Devon

post-4673-0-01532100-1497125984_thumb.png

post-4673-0-44182800-1497126010_thumb.png

post-4673-0-78984200-1497126041_thumb.png

post-4673-0-91142900-1497126071_thumb.jpg

Hey, let me march in with a completely unhelpful post too! Because that's an outright barg, and naturally I would, but another Japanese/British hybrid is currently eating all of my money. I predict someone will stump up the readies soon enough.

Yes but how would I get to Tavistock without costing a fortune!

For some reason the fuel filler flap has fallen off this yesterday the cap is still in place, and it seems easy enough to reattach the flap when I get time. True to form, this is the extent of its unreliability. Also comes with original Toyota radio cassette for all your 90s tapes to relive the glory days of the ultimate minicab.

This tredd gives an opportunity to admit to a 'guilty secret'....  :oops:

I love the ToMM© and, well, I never have to come on here and tell of FTP (no matter how comically I might illustrate it).

Since getting the car.... having it serviced & MOTd.... I have opened the bonnet TWICE  :o .

Yes!!... I opened it yesterday (on a whim) and... well... err... Perfectimmundo = 100% Levels  :(

... i izz dizgraced

TS